[NBA] Western Conference Playoffs, Round 1

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel bad for Cousins but good god I hate the Warriors! I'm so happy they collapsed.

I like the fire the Clippers show. They feel like a team just cobbled together but they somehow manage to win.

People keep talking about the Lakers trading away DeAngelo Russell but I think the real one that got away was Sweet Lou Williams. Dude is straight fire!

IMO he’s been one of the most underrated players in the league for the past few years. I cringed hard when HOU landed him then couldn’t believe it when they couldn’t figure out how to use him and let him get away as well.

Honestly, I can’t think of many players that can get on a roll the way he can nor as consistently. He’s just got that Kobe ‘Mamba-like’ element to him on the offensive end.

Not too often you’ll see a 31-point comeback, let alone against the reigning champs.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
People keep talking about the Lakers trading away DeAngelo Russell but I think the real one that got away was Sweet Lou Williams. Dude is straight fire!

IMO he’s been one of the most underrated players in the league for the past few years. I cringed hard when HOU landed him then couldn’t believe it when they couldn’t figure out how to use him and let him get away as well.

Honestly, I can’t think of many players that can get on a roll the way he can nor as consistently. He’s just got that Kobe ‘Mamba-like’ element to him on the offensive end.

Not too often you’ll see a 31-point comeback, let alone against the reigning champs.
I mean, they traded him so CP3 so it's not like they were the Lakers just letting Randle walk fir nothing or something.

I mean, they traded him so CP3 so it's not like they were the Lakers just letting Randle walk fir nothing or something.
Which was a huge win for the Clips, obviously. Landing Lou and Montrezl was enough of a reward, but the trade also landed Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Patrick Beverly. DAMN!

I get that the traveling chucker is the type of player that works better with CP3, but I’d rather have Lou Williams straight up all day, every day and twice on Sunday.

C-Webb is maybe my second favorite player ever but he may be the single worst color commentator I’ve ever seen
yeah.

I honestly turn the sound off for his and Reggie Miller's broadcasts these days and put on some podcasts/music/alan watts speeches. They've infiltrated the college broadcasts too **sigh**... One of my favorite parts of the start of the playoffs was listening to ESPN's crews. C-Webb and Miller are so bad they actually make ESPN's crews look like geniuses. Was listening to Mark Jones and Hubie Brown call the Nuggets game the other night and couldn't help but noticed how much better the broadcast was than what we've all been subjected to throughout march madness.

Proof that teams that work hard and keep their heads down can always win. Defense wins championships. I wish the Kings still had Beverly.

The Golden State Worriers have way too much attitude. Currant and Grene in particular are not good role models, and have serious character flaws. The only team in the NBA I cannot stand.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Proof that teams that work hard and keep their heads down can always win. Defense wins championships. I wish the Kings still had Beverly.

The Golden State Worriers have way too much attitude. Currant and Grene in particular are not good role models, and have serious character flaws. The only team in the NBA I cannot stand.
when did the Kings ever have Beverly?

Status
Not open for further replies.