Christie/Kayte podcast?

What is your level of interest in a DC/Kayte kings podcast?

• High - would listen to every episode and eager wait for the next

• Middle of the road - think I'd listen

• Eh whatever- maybe I would listen to an episode

• Uninterested

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd personally LOVE a podcast by Kayte and/or Doug that is more technical and behind the scenes. What is a player working on. What is the diet they are on. What are they doing in their workouts and the frequency etc. The list is endless. Too much common fan content. I want a bigger look at the real behind the scenes of the players and coaches. Dig into the x' and os

Who else would subscribe?

My only concern is Doug’s aversion to being critical. The show might lose it value if Doug plays it like he is still on the team and unwilling to call out a player’s mistakes.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I thought they were informative. We got a touch of what was going on behind the scenes. It wasn't a lot, but it was more than we get from any other Kings reporter. It wasn't for his basketball strategy takes.
I can honestly say I have never seen anything from him that wasn't reported other places, and better, first.

There is a big void in the kings podcast arena for any enterprising individual. Sactwon royalty does about a show a month and Ham seems to have nearly abandoned his show.

There is a big void in the kings podcast arena for any enterprising individual. Sactwon royalty does about a show a month and Ham seems to have nearly abandoned his show.
Personally, I think there are only 2 worth listening to: Locked on Kings & James Ham's podcast w/ Doug Christie (which didn't happen very often). The Road Trippin' podcast with Doug Christie & De'Aaron Fox have been good, but they have only done 2 so far.

Personally, I think there are only 2 worth listening to: Locked on Kings & James Ham's podcast w/ Doug Christie (which didn't happen very often). The Road Trippin' podcast with Doug Christie & De'Aaron Fox have been good, but they have only done 2 so far.
Wasnt aware of the locked on kings podcast. Thanks!!! Need more content to get my fix