[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Friday, April 5th - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but the Kings have clearly switched the emphasis of their offensive system towards the end of the year to be more interior based. That says more than enough. Where it goes from here is the question.
You keep saying that, over and over and over. I don’ t agree that a philosophy has changed. I think the change has more to do with adjustments teams have made defensively and the tiring of young legs.

Nah this game speaks volumes about the Kings...

We aren't ready for the playoffs.. and it's not that we dont have the talent, we do.

and like right u look at the Jazz back in like 2010 or so they made it to the playoffs and got COMPLETELY SMACKED by the spurs, and what is that really worth...

the kings,, were limping to the finish line here -- lets be real.. and it's to be expected, we havw a young team these guys aren't calibrated to NBA seasons just yet, not at some of the usage rates we've asked of them..

PRime Marvin Bagley might be a dude who draws an inordinate amount of FT's and everyone constantly complains about all the calls he gets.. He just chains his movements together so quickly you can see how he will draw the contact and finish thru.

Which would be great for the Kings.

We need to get another gun off the bench... Bogdan isn't enough, he's good and he's fine but if we are gonna use him at PG, the firepower, even wtih all that we've got, is still spread too thin. With Barnes flexing to PF too it's the same both ways.. We need another scorer, who would ideally also be a hustle guy like Corey Brewer.
Watching the game last night, I was thinking Clarkson could be that guy you describe, but I don’t think he adds anything on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.