[Game] Kings v. Cavaliers - Thursday, April 4 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kings media people - for the love of God quit showing that clip of Brewer. It looks scarier every single time I see it, even knowing he's okay. Somebody was watching out for Corey tonight.

Kings media people - for the love of God quit showing that clip of Brewer. It looks scarier every single time I see it, even knowing he's okay. Somebody was watching out for Corey tonight.
Brewer is way to old for that kind of s***. He’s going to be very sore tomorrow.

Larry Nance is destroying Bjelly out there..

At least put MArvin in this is rediculous..

Ya can't blame willie for this.... Zizic is a load in the paint and on the boards and if the PF spot is getting worked this bad it's too much to ask.

“Nice play by Marquese Chriss.”

Words never before uttered.
He's not a sympathetic figure at all, attitude issues i'd imagine could completely red-flag him to the point where Vlade wouldn't want him here...

He's still very young though..

He's really shown some decent flashes in his time in Cleveland tho i know he had at least a few big games.

Barnes ain’t bad, but he’s the definition of a JAG. I hope my man pots out, but I doubt that. Will be interesting to see what he does next year

Status
Not open for further replies.