[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they'd stop using the term "load management". They've been making a mockery of that phrasing all over the radio and other media. Call it rest or something, just really anything besides that. It sounds dumb and it's embarrassing.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I really wish they'd stop using the term "load management". They've been making a mockery of that phrasing all over the radio and other media...
I don't suppose that re-evaluating the way you consume "the radio and other media" is on the table? I only ask because, on the radio and other media I consume, it hardly gets brought up at all.

Call it rest or something, just really anything besides that. It sounds dumb and it's embarrassing.
I'm listening.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
So, remember how Golden State got wrecked by Phoenix last Sunday, and everybody was talking about how the Warriors looked more vulnerable than ever? In their last four games, they've played the other three teams in the Top 4 in the western conference, wrecked two of them, and beat the third on the road, without the reigning Finals MVP.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Coming off a week where Golden State beat the only three teams considered to be legitimate threats to them in the western conference, the only hot take I heard about the Warriors today was, "Are the Warriors better without Boogie Cousins?" So, I hope you all will allow me to embrace my petty, and be happy that the Warriors lost today, without Cousins.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lost in the Denver Nuggets turning into one of the better teams in the league is the fact that IT seems to have lost it and is now pretty much relegated to end of the bench duty.

It's a sad fate for one of the more explosive players in the league but sadly a common one for the undersized PGs of the league.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Spurs is amazing and on a 9 game winning streak and the West is even tougher than last year. It looks like even the 8th will win 48 or 49 games this year.
Pop has essentially MacGyvered together a playoff team out of castoffs (DeRozan and LMA), random European role players (Bertans, Poetl, Beli), and random guys who have spent time in the D-League.

He truly is the greatest coach in NBA history.

Status
Not open for further replies.