Giles Will Start Soon.

He looks more and more comfortable with his body and the speed is the game is slowing down for him.
There are certain matchups that still seem problematic for him (like the big hulking centers....but I haven't really analyzed the numbers to see if that's true), but man he is growing leaps and bounds since the start of the season.

Harry Giles since Jan 1 (basicallywhen he joined the rotation full-time):

27 games

16 MPG
8.2 PPG
4.6 RPG
1.5 APG
2.9 Fouls/game

57% TS
14% TRB
14.2% AST
22% USG
16.7% Turnover rate

Turns the ball over too much and fouls way too much, but everything else is quite good. Considering how bad his first 200 minutes and 20 or so games where, to see this kind of turnaround mid-season is so encouraging for his future. We have to start thinking he'll be ready next season for a 27+ MPG role as a starter with Bagley. The way he's developing as a QB from the high post and hopefully eventually starts trusting his jumper a bit more makes him such a nice fit with how Bagley operates around the rim.

He's a natural talent. I'd love to see him and Bagley at the PF and C but someones gotta shoot the 3 well and someones gotta get stronger and put on some weight. You'd probably see HG as the PF and Bagley at the C. Bagley needs to gain around 15 pounds IMO. Hes 6'11 and 235 now. 250 would be ideal. Harry is 6'9 and around 240 which is fine but maybe a few more pounds would help.

I have a bad feeling he gets a suspension. I don’t think he did it intentionally, but In slow motion it looks really bad.

happened right in front of me.. It was 100% intentional.

My thought is he might have still been amped up after that hard foul on Brewer. Immediately after that foul, I couldn't quite make out what Mitchell Robinson said but I could definitely hear Harry respond with "*****, I'll beat your ***" . Not sure why it was Luke Kornet that got blasted though. Either way it was a dumb decision by a 20 year old, good he apologized.

happened right in front of me.. It was 100% intentional.

My thought is he might have still been amped up after that hard foul on Brewer. Immediately after that foul, I couldn't quite make out what Mitchell Robinson said but I could definitely hear Harry respond with "*****, I'll beat your ***" . Not sure why it was Luke Kornet that got blasted though. Either way it was a dumb decision by a 20 year old, good he apologized.
“I didn’t even think I did that when it happened,” Giles said. “... I didn’t even know I elbowed him in the head until I saw it, and I said, ‘Awe, man, that’s bad.’ Then, I got in the (locker room) and saw it again. They were like, ‘You killed him, man.’ My boy was like, ‘What did he do to you?’ But I was just playing hard. I was just in the game, so I was just going and I’ll think about everything else later, but I do apologize for that. Like I said — no bad intentions.”

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/article227157084.html#storylink=cpy

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, that I don't like. Giles needs to just play the game and quit doing stupid stuff in front of the officials. We need him on the court a lot more than we need him sitting in the locker room because he's been ejected.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Harry’s going to be drawing the ire of a certain loudmouth propoganda spewing radio host in the near future if he keeps the silly nonsense up.
Well, he's drawing my ire. He's smarter than that - or at least I hope he is.