NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Rumors coming out the Cards are going to take Kyler Murray #1.

This would gift the Niners Nick Bosa, who I was very sad to have “lost” with pointless wins last season.

I feared another Myles Garrett / Solomon Thomas situation.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This just feels like the biggest reach. Not to mention giving up on Rosen after a year? Give the Suns a run for their money in the dumb dumb department.
Yes, and I love it. The Niners are going to be in prime position to get a bounty or their star edge rusher.

That is, of course, if the rumors are accurate.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Idea; Trade for an edge rusher (rumor says the Niners are interested in Dee Ford of KC), trade down #2 for a bounty, and draft DK Metcalf from included bounty.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Well damn... every superstar at some point linked to SF teams and they come away with none of them.

I don’t think I would have traded the #2 for him though, so it is what it is... I’m disappointed, but not overly so.

Browns offense is going to be nuts.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
looks like the Giants realized you don't win in the NFL with diva receivers, good trade for the Giants. They need to find Eli's replacement though. I'd imagine Murray will be looked at long and hard.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Idea; Trade for an edge rusher (rumor says the Niners are interested in Dee Ford of KC), trade down #2 for a bounty, and draft DK Metcalf from included bounty.
Part one has come true.

IF AZ picks Murray I want to keep the pick for Bosa though. That defense with Ford/Buckner/Bosa then Solomon might not be a bust, and Arik Armstead and Kwon Alexander? Yes please.

If AZ goes with Bosa, Kyler Murray @ #2 is open for business.

Former Patriot/Texan/Bills RB Cierre Wood was charged with the murder of his GF's 5 year old daughter. His GF's guilty too. Looks like they are meth heads. sickening story.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carmichael Dave seems to think the Raiders are just straight out trolling the league. I'm tempted to agree with him. Zero logic involved thus far. Maybe they've been getting advance cases of the Maloof vodka from Vegas?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Huh? Did I miss something else?

Excited about Hurns’ size. Less excited about drafting a second Dante Pettis in Deebo Samuel. Would have much rather had DK.
Nope. I did. Or rather, I heard something that turned out not to be true. I should have checked first.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G’s return has been a disaster. Between this and not really looking great at practice I’m starting to get worried.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ugly win for the Niners. I’m not convinced of “offensive guru” Kyle Shanahan’s offense. Though penalties killed every single time the my tried to pass the ball, so we’ll see what they do next week. Loved the defense though. Can’t wait to see a fully game-shape Nick Bosa.

The Patriots are unreal. And they don’t even have Antonio Brown yet. Sorry League. Ring #7 incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.