Fasten your seatbelts

Awesome debut!!! Overcome adversity and a million mistakes and still come out with the win against a quality opponent and against a lot of odds. Win win Kings fan win!!

It will be so much fun to see this group on a night when they don't play like hot garbage for 90% of it.

My biggest gripe with the roster makeup all year was the lack of size and switchability of our perimeter players. Barnes, Burks and Brewer (if he gets in there) make such a huge difference in the looks and matchups we can put out there. Even not hitting shots, Barnes has a presence on the floor that we have not had at SF in years.

It will be so much fun to see this group on a night when they don't play like hot garbage for 90% of it.

My biggest gripe with the roster makeup all year was the lack of size and switchability of our perimeter players. Barnes, Burks and Brewer (if he gets in there) make such a huge difference in the looks and matchups we can put out there. Even not hitting shots, Barnes has a presence on the floor that we have not had at SF in years.
Yea I saw Barnes switching onto bigger guys and contesting shots, causing misses. That's why I've wanted a legit 3. We needed size.

A lot of quesrions, to be sure. Gritty win though. Agree that Barnes is a presence at 3 that we haven’t had. Also, in Joerger’s words, he’s a chess piece. He gives us flexibility to toy with matchups that we didn’t have before.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Something is happening here, and even my jaded pessimistic self is starting to sense it.
I sensed it the first game of the year when I noticed something was different about the game, this season... it was actually watchable lol

This team will be a lot of fun once they get some familiarity and practices under their belts.

Barnes unlocks a lot of flexibility with this line up! Good defender too!

If we can sneak into the play offs this season it will be a huge boost for the teams confidence. Have a good free agency period after that, a good traning camp and I could see us rise up the rankings similar to what Denver have done this season.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This team will be a lot of fun once they get some familiarity and practices under their belts.

Barnes unlocks a lot of flexibility with this line up! Good defender too!

If we can sneak into the play offs this season it will be a huge boost for the teams confidence. Have a good free agency period after that, a good traning camp and I could see us rise up the rankings similar to what Denver have done this season.
This team is already tons of fun.

I mean look at Frank Mateen III lead our entire bench in the Goon Squad Jump.