More to come?

Jason Jones said earlier that they weren't inclined to give up Fox, Hield, Bagley, Giles, or Bogdanovic for Otto Porter, and I doubt they're inclined to give them up for anyone else available.

The only thing I can think of is trading for Lin, or trading WCS.
I would guess if anything it would be Lin but doesn’t seem likely.

Whats Kanters current status. Seems there has been interest, the dude is pretty tough, and the Knicks are making room for the FA market.

we only have 200K in cap space now, KK and Ben is 14.2 Mil if you add WCS 4.7 m

Option #1 Enes 18.6m waives trade kicker. We could trade for Enes. Jordan at 22m prob out of reach with out buyout same with gasol

or Option #2 Take KK and Ben 14.2 mil and Trade for Jeremy Lin

or Option #3 get Troy Williams for league min
Maybe an add on Option to Either Option 1 or 2

After WCS post game comments can we all agree it’s time to move on from dude ? Don’t want this guy and his crapty attitude anywhere near our young and impressionable players
I don't see what he said as a crappy attitude. The news is fresh and he and the guys are hurt over losing friends. Who wouldn't be? As a little time passes, they will regroup and regain their spirit.

we only have 200K in cap space now, KK and Ben is 14.2 Mil if you add WCS 4.7 m

Option #1 Enes 18.6m waives trade kicker. We could trade for Enes. Jordan at 22m prob out of reach with out buyout same with gasol

or Option #2 Take KK and Ben 14.2 mil and Trade for Jeremy Lin

or Option #3 get Troy Williams for league min
Maybe an add on Option to Either Option 1 or 2

I don't see what he said as a crappy attitude. The news is fresh and he and the guys are hurt over losing friends. Who wouldn't be? As a little time passes, they will regroup and regain their spirit.
Agree. Willie has said on numerous occasions that his teammates are his dogs and he's never played on a team with everyone pulling for each other. He said he was bummed to lose shump and JJ. He was being honest. He is loyal to his teammates. How is that a bad thing?

From everything said about Burks and Barnes, he will like playing with them.

We need a starting center for this season
This may be the only thing that saves WCS

I want him gone but I want the playoffs also and we are more or less there with our current squad.

It will be interesting to see what we can get for him. He is certainly being shopped.

Kosta and Ben also around

I don’t normally make predictions, but I think WCS has donned the purple/black for the last time. And for me it will have been 2 years in the making
I make outlandish predictions all the time, and I'm getting the same feeling. It's going to hurt Willie's feelings what we end up getting back for him... unless our Warrior King Vlad the Trader has some more magic in his satchel.