Clippers blow it up?

Are the Clippers out of the playoff race?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Clippers looking at the big picture here, aiming for Kawhi in free agency. Maybe convince someone like Klay to join them. I like this deal for the Sixers, they are going for it right now and not waiting since the East will come down between Toronto, Milwaukee or Philly

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
That Miami pick, though. If in fact the NBA opens the draft back up to 18-year-olds in 2021 that ought to be the strongest draft, like, maybe ever. And barring a pretty big turnaround that Miami pick is going to be smack in the middle of it.

Sounds to me like the Sixers smelled blood in the water and went all out into the feeding frenzy. It might well work out for them.

Wonder If Clippers will go after Anthony Davis now. If they do not however, the Kings really might have a chance here to get the 8th seed.

Clippers are 100% tanking. I they make the playoffs they lose their pick. I dont know what the future protections are, but they want that lotto pick this year.

BTW, how bad is Bostons pick situation now. They had potentially a mid teens Clippers pick, a late Grizzlies lotto pick and the Kings top 3-5 pick this year. Now they most likely will only get the Kings pick in the 12-17 range.

As I said in the "Lakers imploding" thread, I do not understand why everyone is dismissing Clippers. Unless they actively tank, they have as good a shot as any of the teams in that group of making the playoffs. And in addition to the picks, they got some good players. Zubac and Shamet are young but have been playing very well. Temple is decent. They can keep winning.