Porzingis to Dallas (split/merged)

Are you talking skill level or better player?
Skill level. Willie can do more things offensively. He can shoot better than Jordan. He has more post moves. He can handle the rock better. Better player is subjective. Obviously Jordan is a better rebounding and more physical big. You wouldn't have another instance where the opposing team is telling you your bigs need to hit the weights, not with him at least. Jordan has much better hands, he's a much better screener. Me personally I think Jordans screening ability alone would make him better for this team than Willie overall.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
should of tanked from the beginning, pair Luka with Barrett, Zion or Cam.....those early wins were fools gold considering they had one of the easiest strength of schedules to start the season
To their credit, they seem to have realized they’re not a playoff team right now. Not to their credit is the fact that I don’t think Donnie Nelson is even remotely a good GM

To their credit, they seem to have realized they’re not a playoff team right now. Not to their credit is the fact that I don’t think Donnie Nelson is even remotely a good GM
Mavs pick is top 6 protected I believe. If they get Zion, I'm going to say that the NBA is riged lol. I'm rooting for the Hawks.

I don’t know Donnie turned trash assets into Luka/Porzingis that’s pretty good.

The hard part of a rebuild is finding your number 1 and 2 players it looks like they did that fairly quick.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Mavs pick is top 6 protected I believe. If they get Zion, I'm going to say that the NBA is riged lol. I'm rooting for the Hawks.
Zion going to either Cleveland or Chicago. Cleveland tends to get number one picks every couple of years after losing their former number ones.

My commute to work and home every day is long, so I always have plenty of time to listen to sports talk radio. The majority of Bay Area radio hosts I've listened to actually think the Knicks came out winners in this trade. A bunch of them think Kyrie, Durant or someone else is already planning to sign with NY under the table. A sort of wink wink between agents and the front office.

Hmm.

I don’t know Donnie turned trash assets into Luka/Porzingis that’s pretty good
My commute to work and home every day is long, so I always have plenty of time to listen to sports talk radio. The majority of Bay Area radio hosts I've listened to actually think the Knicks came out winners in this trade. A bunch of them think Kyrie, Durant or someone else is already planning to sign with NY under the table. A sort of wink wink between agents and the front office.

Hmm.
I’d say win win cause Dallas would never get a player like Porzingis any other way