[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Rodman posted this on his IG.
Nice new take on that one. Had me going.

Speaking of Rodman, I saw his North Korea documentary and our own Doug Christie was on the team Rodman assembled to play the NK team. One of these days when Doug is doing the show without Grant(Doug is really good with callers where Grant is short) id like to hear how he felt about that whole situation and what it was like.

Last edited:
Nice new take on the rick roll. Had me going.

Speaking of Rodman, I saw his North Korea documentary and our own Doug Christie was on the team Rodman assembled to play the NK team. One of these days when Doug is doing the show without Grant(Doug is really good with callers where Grant is short) id like to hear how he felt about that whole situation and what it was like.
Have not seen that documentary yet. I don't live locally so I don't catch the radio stuff. I would also like to hear from Rodman about it. He is an interesting person to say the least.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
God I hate the Lakers.

The league just sits by while Lebron and his agents get to handpick whoever they want. Everyone else is basically a farm team that exists to do their bidding.
Hate the Lakers less and hate Bron and Klutch Sports a bit more. They are the ones who stirred this pot. Not long ago Davis was saying how he wanted to remain with New Orleans and then poof...all of a sudden he doesn't. These players and their word mean nothing but it's a two way street between the organization & player.

What's the deal with Jahlil Okafor?

Guy gets selected 3rd overall, career immediately turns ugly. Sits out pretty much a whole year with Philly, gets traded to the Nets. Can't get playing time there (even though they were a bad team). Then he moves onto the Pels. Hardly gets any playing time to start the year.

And now out of nowhere he's playing every night and posting monster numbers? What exactly just happened?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
nice road win for the Sixers. Embiid is the man, needs to stop shooting so many jumpshots. There isn't a player in the league that can stop him from scoring inside

Status
Not open for further replies.