[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ass Draymond talkin crap wiu a stacked team is embarrassing. Like bro you gotta he’s by the Cavs a cries for Durant to come over now you have boogie too. Stop it

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He's a candidate but there is a lot of good competition for the MVP race this season. I think if Harden continues to drop 40 or 50 on most nights while the team is winning and keeping a Playoff spot despite injuries to his starting center, sixth man and starting point guard, it's his to lose.

I would not have suspected, at the end of the 2015-16 season, that D'Angelo Russell would turn out to have more heart (and, arguably, be a better player) than Karl-Anthony Towns.
No kidding! That is a surprise. I'm happy for Russell, looks like he has found a home in Brooklyn so hopefully they resign him.

Speaking of KAT, something that I've been pondering is the amount of talented bigs to come into the NBA from Kentucky in recent years that haven't had a large impact on winning basketball games. It's still early in their careers though, so they may all flip the script much like D'Angelo Russell.

Since both teams couldn't lose I'll accept this outcome.

I am usually rooting against the Sixers but that game had a crazy finish and I was hoping they'd pull it off. I didn't really see a foul on George's 3 at the end though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Marcus Smart randomly losing his cool and charging DeAndre Bembry against the Hawks is even more of an indicator of how the Celtics remain teetering on the edge.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Marcus Smart randomly losing his cool and charging DeAndre Bembry against the Hawks is even more of an indicator of how the Celtics remain teetering on the edge.
what was funny to me in that incident was that he was face to face with Bembry and he waited until he was held back by the coaching staff and refs to begin to charge at him. I wonder if he tried to go into the Hawks locker room afterwards? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.