[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him in Toronto and Toronto should do it the keep Kawhi. Lowry can’t be trusted as a #2 no matter how good Siakkam is.

OG-VanFleet-Powell
For
Butler

Lowry-Butler-Kawhi-Siakam-Serge
(Wright-Miles-Jonas)

That team can take GSW

Really pulling for the Nets this year they are the Kings of the East they have managed to get two guys who's NBA careers were nearly finished in Joe Harris/Spenecer Dimwiddie and turn them into solid to above average all around player/starters and the signing of Ed Davis to back up the athletic Jarret Allen has done wonders for them.

They hit a absoutle home run drafting Kurocs (they have the best record in the NBA or close to it with him in the starting line up), the only thing you can fault them for are the Crabbe trade and maybe the pick (Kuzma)/Lopez for Russell but other than that well done to them. Even Carroll played solid last year for them.

If Yugo hadn't fell apart, right now would have played with Dragic Bogdanovic Doncic Saric Jokic.
With lots of talent from the bench as well (Vucevic, Mirotic*, the other Bogdanovic, Bjelica, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone).

If Yugo hadn't fell apart, right now would have played with Dragic Bogdanovic Doncic Saric Jokic.
With lots of talent from the bench as well (Vucevic, Mirotic*, the other Bogdanovic, Bjelica, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone).
Does his name end with -ic? (Meant as joke) :)

Side note: posting this caused me to go Google the reason for this. Lesson learnt!

How dare you forget Boban and Mario/Dragan/Teodosic rounding out the remaining spots

How Jokic isn’t talked about as front runner for mvp is beyond me
He's just hilarious to watch at the same time it's like Mr Bean crossed with a unfit giant somehow got amazing feel/touch for basketball, truely one of the most unassuming/unique players I have ever seen in the NBA, also the guy has a slight temper which makes him even more interesting like against the Clippers in the 3rd quarter dude went nuts after getting mad with the points/assists/rebounds.

He's just hilarious to watch at the same time it's like Mr Bean crossed with a unfit giant somehow got amazing feel/touch for basketball, truely one of the most unassuming/unique players I have ever seen in the NBA, also the guy has a slight temper which makes him even more interesting like against the Clippers in the 3rd quarter dude went nuts after getting mad with the points/assists/rebounds.
One of my favorite players to watch that skill level is absurd

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
KAT has been a monster on defense since the Thibs firing....blocking shots left and right, playing solid man to man. Davis couldn't score on him when he matched up against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.