[Game] Sac vs. Orl Jan 7th 7PT/10ET

Orlando is not in the best position for their future. Their best player is Vucevic, but he's a FA and not a franchise player. I wouldn't be all that confident if you told me Isaac and Bamba are the future of this team...
Drafting Isaac and Bamba makes more sense if they didn't trade Victor Oladipo for an Ibaka rental and Tobias Harris for a bag of pizza rolls. They look like high end role players, with the supreme dearth of top end talent in that franchise I thought they'd go for a guy who can change the fortunes of your franchise.

If they kept those other two, they'd be in a much better position than they are now.

Drafting Isaac and Bamba makes more sense if they didn't trade Victor Oladipo for an Ibaka rental and Tobias Harris for a bag of pizza rolls. They look like high end role players, with the supreme dearth of top end talent in that franchise I thought they'd go for a guy who can change the fortunes of your franchise.

If they kept those other two, they'd be in a much better position than they are now.
At one point it felt like they chose Elrid Payton as their face of the franchise... and that's with Oladipo, Vucevic, and Harris on the team. I remember when we used to discuss Vuc-Cousins head to head, but Orlando had a weird phase where they stopped going to him...but now here we are, and he's back at being their leading scorer.

FO was a mess.. still might be. Not sure how Clifford got hired again so soon

gunks

Hall of Famer
WTF was that, Bogi?
I'm hating his play tonight, and I'm not even talking about the bricked 3s, those were good shots. All the over dribbling though! Buddy too! They gotta get back to playing smart.

Put in the Yogi/JJ/Giles lineup, coach! That squad was fun as hell and blew up the lead!