Bagley Knee - Cleared to play!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I really really really hope he and Giles are allowed to play, learn, and grow together. Live with the mistakes now (they’ll happen), because these two can both be monsters together in the not too distant future. And their games fit each other, IMO.

but dont complain then when they inevitably show the rawness and we lose more games then we would have by taking it slower with them, especially giles and especially together. you would have to give up on the playoff hunt. but who knows, if we are not in the good position after this favorable upcoming stretch then it could be all development from there on..

SLAB

Hall of Famer
but dont complain then when they inevitably show the rawness and we lose more games then we would have by taking it slower with them, especially giles and especially together. you would have to give up on the playoff hunt. but who knows, if we are not in the good position after this favorable upcoming stretch then it could be all development from there on..
Fine by me. Playoffs were never in the equation for me, even at our high point of the season.

Finally. Playoff hunt or not, I want to see Giles and Bagley out there together. Fox, Buddy, Bogdan, Giles and Bagley. Throw all of our talent out there at once and see what happens. 3/5 are great passers and the other two are decent passers.

I think Jackson should start over Bogdan. Use Bogdan as our 6th man and take over against opposing teams second units. Giles and him have great chemistry. He will be in the second unit as well.
I bet you our rebounding would be better.