Willie Cauley-Stein: the 2018-19 Season watch

the whole team had 0 blocks. the warriors put up almost 50 threes!
I’m just saying “it’s annoying” and obviously one of our weaknesses. Especially from the center position.
If you think no one gets blocks against the warriors, think again. In their last three games, the Rockets, Suns and Blazers managed to get 5, 3 and 4 blocks against the Warriors. The Kings, as you pointed out, got none.
It’s a weakness is all I’m saying. Along with poor rebounding.

I’m just saying “it’s annoying” and obviously one of our weaknesses. Especially from the center position.
If you think no one gets blocks against the warriors, think again. In their last three games, the Rockets, Suns and Blazers managed to get 5, 3 and 4 blocks against the Warriors. The Kings, as you pointed out, got none.
It’s a weakness is all I’m saying. Along with poor rebounding.
they were probably blocked 3 ptrs ;). no i understand, was just saying warriors stayed on the perimeter extra this game.. and we probably got called for fouls on some blo ks :)

gunks

Hall of Famer
Another good game by Willie against the Magic. Didn't try to do too much on offense, visibly went harder for rebounds (albeit against not a particularly intimidating opposing front court), and had some solid passes as well. CONSISTENCY PLEASE
Double/double in 17 minutes against one of the league's better bigs.

I'd still love him as a 3rd big down the line, when Bagley and Giles are worthy of starting. Hell, in a smaller role, Willie might even block shots again!

If the Kings can resign Stein reasonably, do it. He is not worth a high-dollar contract imo though. Let him walk if more than ~ $14 million/season. Give him something like 5-yr $68million? Stein is a good player but not top shelf. If another team is willing to pay more, let 'em have him. His shooting and offense has regressed, and FTs are a train wreck. He picks-and-chooses his intensity and defense.

Koufos gone, McClemore gone, Randolph gone. They're gonna need a whole lot of cap-room for their core shooters 2 seasons who are going to be poached by other teams. No pick this year either hurts some.