[Game] Kings @ Lakers - Sunday, Dec. 30 - 6:30PT/9:30ET

Bad loss, but predictable with the way we were playing, even with a lead.

As SLAB pointed out, we've been playing significantly worse over the last couple of weeks. We can't rely on making big comebacks often. Need to get back to playing at a higher level.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

As SLAB pointed out, we've been playing significantly worse over the last couple of weeks. We can't rely on making big comebacks often. Need to get back to playing at a higher level.
remember when Bjelica would have a good scoring game that usually means the Kings win, well...we haven't seen too many of those anymore.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
L’s are incoming. The beat my December prediction, but I’m predicting the same record in January. They’re not playing a style of basketball that will win many games. Sorry.
They beat my December prediction and that's missing Bags. It's not going to be easy to win any night in the West but all I really care is we make my original prediction of 35 wins and everything else is gravy.

Just a real bummer Marvin has been hurt though. Hopefully once he does get back he doesn't take long to get back to form. Not sure if he can practice any other skills while the knee is keeping him out.

This wasn't making a comeback though, this is was simply playing strong and focusing to finish. They had taken advantage of poor shooting and some good rebounding, but all comes crashing down....BIG missed opportunity.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
you have been consistently wrong starting with the official season prediction thread so hopefully you can keep the streak alive! :)
I hope I’m wrong. But i don’t think it’s a stretch at all to say they way they’re playing is not conducive to winning many games at all.

They just wore down as the game came to a close. There were quite a few consecutive minutes logged in the game. I think Buddy played all but 2 minutes or so of that 2nd half.

This wasn't making a comeback though, this is was simply playing strong and focusing to finish. They had taken advantage of poor shooting and some good rebounding, but all comes crashing down....BIG missed opportunity.
Huge missed opportunity. Many open shots that just clanked. Buddy is the most egregious offender. He hasn't played with the same sense of urgency the past 10 days.