[Game] Kings @ Lakers - Sunday, Dec. 30 - 6:30PT/9:30ET

as long as the medical staff clears him Fox will be out there.. on that last one Kuzma was holding on for dear life, De'Aaron if granted one more step was gonna throw down a nasty dunk.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
lots of back and forth action between both teams....without Bron and Rondo these are evenly matched teams. I'd expect Lakers to play better defense in the second half, they aren't this bad usually

He most definitely can. However his shoulder is hurt and teams are keying on it. It's a sad commentary on the league when you have to use a players injury to slow them instead of just stopping them. But the again, that's what they did in the 80s and 90s....
And 00’s and 10’s and in almost every other sport. If he is hurt he shouldn’t be out there

Kingster

Hall of Famer
On Fox, Kayte said it was a tweak, whatever the hell that is. Apparently, it's a muscle strain with no structural issues. Obviously is very painful though.

lots of back and forth action between both teams....without Bron and Rondo these are evenly matched teams. I'd expect Lakers to play better defense in the second half, they aren't this bad usually
How do u know this? Last season they sucked. This season they had LeBron. The last 2 games they blew a second half lead to us and the Clippers.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
How do u know this? Last season they sucked. This season they had LeBron. The last 2 games they blew a second half lead to us and the Clippers.
I know this because I follow the NBA and not just the Kings. The Lakers have good defenders on the team but it's magnified a bit more because Bron and Rondo aren't playing.