[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It’s utter bull crap players are literally scared to defend him so even when he’s not getting 15FTs players won’t get near him out of fear
no question, he is very difficult to watch because of the way he gets calls, you are stuck just hoping he has an off night with the shooting to have a chance

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
12/27 Big Man update:

Clint Capela: 24/18/0/0/1 versus Celtics
Enes Kanter: 8/5/0/1/0 versus Bucks
(
BMOtN) Joel Embiid: 23/15/6/0/5 versus Jazz
Rudy Gobert: 17/15/5/2/0 versus 76ers

Honorable Mention:
Jusuf Nurkic: 27/12/4/0/0 versus Warriors

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think the media is really sleeping on the LBJ groin injury, acting as if in two or three weeks he's going to be back well rested, healthy, and ready to go. It's no big deal they say; it's actually a good thing; it will give LBJ some needed rest and will give their young guys a chance to develop. Not_so_fast. LBJ heard that groin "pop." That's not a two week deal. That's a two month or more deal. The Kings just punched the so-called "young guns'" Lakers in the face. Tonight, I believe and fervently wish the Clippers will maul them. Then, the well rested Kings will hopefully send them on a three game losing tailspin. If that should happen, then we'll see how confident the Lakers' and their media suck-ups are in their prospects.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think the media is really sleeping on the LBJ groin injury, acting as if in two or three weeks he's going to be back well rested, healthy, and ready to go. It's no big deal they say; it's actually a good thing; it will give LBJ some needed rest and will give their young guys a chance to develop. Not_so_fast. LBJ heard that groin "pop." That's not a two week deal. That's a two month or more deal. The Kings just punched the so-called "young guns'" Lakers in the face. Tonight, I believe and fervently wish the Clippers will maul them. Then, the well rested Kings will hopefully send them on a three game losing tailspin. If that should happen, then we'll see how confident the Lakers' and their media suck-ups are in their prospects.
I thought the same thing.

LBJ isn't a youngster any longer. This injury will need time to heal properly.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
looks like Blake will be starting a trend here

What the what? I thought iPads and phones were banned from the bench? Players trying to influence officials with their own impromptu instant replay? Yeah, that's not gonna go very badly very quickly.

That was the play, not Dennis. I knew it as soon as i saw the assistant coach talking to Luka at the end of the timeout. He did not look happy and I knew he was not taking the shot. And then he was glaring and saying "wtf" to the bench after that play. obviously the called that play.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That was the play, not Dennis. I knew it as soon as i saw the assistant coach talking to Luka at the end of the timeout. He did not look happy and I knew he was not taking the shot. And then he was glaring and saying "wtf" to the bench after that play. obviously the called that play.
considering how well Luka was shooting in the game, if that was indeed the play from Carlisle, then yikes.

considering how well Luka was shooting in the game, if that was indeed the play from Carlisle, then yikes.
it must have been. just the way the assistant coach talked to Luka at the end of that timeout with him bent over and nodding his head and then a pat on the back of the head looked to me like a father explaining to an unhappy child why they cannot do something right now (but they will do it some other time) :).

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
ref changes his mind after he put his hand up to call a foul and then he realized the guy jumped into the Hawk defender and waived it off...hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.