[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Nick Young has been in the league for twelve years, and has never had a hundred assists in a season. The one season of his career where he played all eighty-two games, he finished with ninety-five. His last full season in Washington, he averaged just a hair under fifteen shots per game, basically what Barnes is averaging now; he finished that season with seventy-five assists. At one point, a cynical Wizards fan had created a website titled "Did Nick Young Get An Assist Last Game?"

Pop is actually from Indiana and his nationality is American, his father was Serbian and mother Croatian
Yes, of course. You can easily spot his connections with Balkan basketball (close friend of coach Dusan Ivkovic and former player Paspalj) and culture (aside from his parents, he spent 5 years in Eastern Europe with the army I read), that's what I mean.

if that were the case, the fans would only pick the big market teams, which is what is happening anyway. Lakers, Celtics, Knicks every single X-Mas.
I know NBA Reddit is a small sample of fans, but the Kings for example, are one of the most popular secondary teams the people want to watch this season. Maybe just a fan vote on one game not necessarily all the games. I think NBA TV used to do this on Tuesday nights. Just a Christmas wish I guess

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I know NBA Reddit is a small sample of fans, but the Kings for example, are one of the most popular secondary teams the people want to watch this season. Maybe just a fan vote on one game not necessarily all the games. I think NBA TV used to do this on Tuesday nights. Just a Christmas wish I guess
Kings are fun to watch this season no doubt because their pace and frantic style of play. They also have athletes all over the roster in Fox, Bagley, Willie & Giles

Status
Not open for further replies.