[Game] Kings @ Suns, Tuesday, Dec. 4 (6PT/9ET)

"Again the Williams / Joeger beef is about Giles. Joeger is coaching for the Minnesota job and using Kosta and Beli with limited time for Giles. The Kings front office is correct in being pissed.

That being said good to see the Kings play well."

Goodness, you could fry eggs on this hot take!

I'm not seeing enough of the games to have an opinion. However Giles passing ability is exceptional for his size from what I've seen. I just worry about his general health to begin with - his longevity.

"Again the Williams / Joeger beef is about Giles. Joeger is coaching for the Minnesota job and using Kosta and Beli with limited time for Giles. The Kings front office is correct in being pissed.

That being said good to see the Kings play well."

I'm not seeing enough of the games to have an opinion. However Giles passing ability is exceptional for his size from what I've seen. I just worry about his general health to begin with - his longevity.

If you are being serious I don't really know what to say. Giles will develop in due time. He's 20. Joerger is doing a very good job with this team.

Nice being on that side of the beat down, and to start a road trip. I like being in position to flirt with the playoffs for this season, whether we make them or not.

I only caught bits and pieces of the game. Great win by the Kings they played well, passing was great and a lot of unselfish play. Kings defense was good to even great in stretches and that's all you need to stretch a big lead when your offense scores in bunches.

With that said, Phoenix really sucks. Their defense is pathetic. Their effort level on defense is inexcusable. Phoenix seems to be drafting a lot of guys that are great athletes and great scorers (i.e. Booker who didn't play, TJ Warren, Ayton) but they're not winners. They don't play defense, don't hustle, etc.