[Game] Kings @ Suns, Tuesday, Dec. 4 (6PT/9ET)

Fox struggling in this game too

This is why I don’t think this slump has anything to do with “adjustments” from other teams. I don’t trust the Suns are installing any updates
Yeah, he’s just struggling in his own. If you look at the shots he’s missing, they are the ones he he generally converts.

Fox just has to be more aggressive. I’m not sure if Dave is requesting he run more sets because it’s clear Fox is more focused on running the offense at the expense of his own.

I think that’s the wrong approach. Fox scored 7 points so easily right now. You have to let your star be the star. Don’t constrict him by making him pass all the time.

Well, the bench is having one of their better shooting nights so far, but was hoping Giles got some time....maybe in the 2nd half if the Kings continue to score normally.

Fox just has to be more aggressive. I’m not sure if Dave is requesting he run more sets because it’s clear Fox is more focused on running the offense at the expense of his own.

I think that’s the wrong approach. Fox scored 7 points so easily right now. You have to let your star be the star. Don’t constrict him by making him pass all the time.
Totally agree!

Just checked in...looks like we’re blowing them out. I’m relieved, for some reason I was nervous about this game. How have we looked? We playing that good or are Suns that bad?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Just checked in...looks like we’re blowing them out. I’m relieved, for some reason I was nervous about this game. How have we looked? We playing that good or are Suns that bad?
It's a bit of both. We have probably missed too many easy shots but we are doing a good job of running offense (with a few brief lapses). But the Suns started out cold, cold, cold and were just not really putting out any effort. It was embarrassing for them.