Bagley Injury Update

gunks

Hall of Famer
Back stuff isn't a joke.

I'm sure Bagley's chomping at the bit to go at Ayton, but considering we're playing an underhanded Suns team, I wouldn't mind the cautious approach.

Hopefully the media doesn't turn this into a "Lonzo is ducking De'Aaron" situation for Bagley vs. Ayton.

Kings rookie forward Marvin Bagley III (back spasms) is out tonight in his hometown of Phoenix. A precautionary MRI yesterday revealed nothing of concern and Bagley is listed as day to day moving forward.
-@MarcJSpearsESPN
Bagley wants to destroy Ayton at full health...

I want to see him back because he’s a young piece of the core going forward, but not because I think he tips the scale towards winning. He’s a developing, raw player still

Back injuries are no joke. However, I blame it on him being 19 and extremely active on the floor during his first 20 games in the NBA. Bagley is in almost every play when he is on the floor.

But he needs to play 40 mins a game according to our assistant GM!
The assistant GM may just be right. I was very critical of Bags at first, but he has really stepped it up and us now a much better play. He now has a feel for the game, MSN it was a struggle for the team when he came in not too long ago. He has made huge strides really fast. Great job Bags

But he needs to play 40 mins a game according to our assistant GM!
The assistant GM may just be right. I was very critical of Bags at first, but he has really stepped it up and us now a much better play. He now has a feel for the game, MSN it was a struggle for the team when he came in not too long ago. He has made huge strides really fast. Great job Bags
Violation #28491c - Avatars too similar.

*Makes it very difficult to keep track of who I'm mad at.

IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE RELAX

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Violation #28491c - Avatars too similar.

*Makes it very difficult to keep track of who I'm mad at.

IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE RELAX
But it's a useful and friendly reminder that you CAN upload an image for your avatar. Personalization can be fun, and help you to be distinctive. This message is approved by at least one mod.