[Game] Kings v. Pacers, Saturday, Dec. 1 (7PT/10ET)

Fox 4-16 shooting....I take it all that running early in the games has worn him down a bit. He isn't shooting as good as he was.
Feels like his “off nights” are starting to become routine. He’s a streaky player so hopefully he gets his confidence back against some weaker teams coming up.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Everyone remember those 2 technicals from earlier? Sure came back to haunt us. We could have won by 3!!!!
And if Bojan's shot doesn't rattle out, those two technicals cost us that game. Not sure this is exactly the right opportunity to rag on that particular idiosyncrasy of Grant's.

It’s irrelevant. He’s obviously not sulking coming off the bench. He’s playing starter minutes regardless and he’s shooting as much as anybody. His role isn’t any bigger than if he was starting but perhaps his value is better off the bench.
Oh it is VERY relevant. Buddy needs to come off the bench. He has too much pressure right now on him to perform.

And if Bojan's shot doesn't rattle out, those two technicals cost us that game. Not sure this is exactly the right opportunity to rag on that particular idiosyncrasy of Grant's.
I do hate how Grant focuses in on some of the more stupid irrelevant nuances of the game (leave Rubio open. Make him beat you. *Well he did dummy).

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It’s irrelevant. He’s obviously not sulking coming off the bench. He’s playing starter minutes regardless and he’s shooting as much as anybody. His role isn’t any bigger than if he was starting but perhaps his value is better off the bench.
The Spurs never started Manu despite him probably being their second best player for the better part of two decades.

Fully agree... as funny as it is... I'm COMPLETELY THE SAME WAY. The nonchalance with which techs are accumulated has irked me my whole life.

Grant is 100% right in this case and I'm glad he makes a stink about it. Still funny every time he does though. lol.