[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Sunday, Nov. 25 - 5:00 PT

That’s not good enough anymore Grant. It’s not October anymore. We don’t care what you could’ve said 2 months ago and been laughed at.

This is the game to remember 2 weeks from now if things go way south. Chances are they fall 2 under over the next 2 when this was the game to brace for the Clippers and Pacers on the road.

To say I’m annoyed is quite the understatement

The Giles/Bagley lineup is going to be good for years to come.
This. Yes. I'm pissed but let's be real. We have our top 5 core going forward, and we got here a lot quicker than people thought. Our team is:

Fox
Bogi
Buddy
Giles
Bagley
WCS
Belly (if he wants to ride along)

and anyone else who makes the cut

That is a top 3 young core in the NBA, and will only get better. Could be, if most reach their ceiling, a top 1-2 core team in the League.

EDIT: add Bagley

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This. Yes. I'm pissed but let's be real. We have our top 5 core going forward, and we got here a lot quicker than people thought. Our team is:

Fox
Bogi
Buddy
Giles
Bagley
WCS
Belly (if he wants to ride along)

and anyone else who makes the cut

That is a top 3 young core in the NBA, and will only get better. Could be, if most reach their ceiling, a top 1-2 core team in the League.
I’ll assume no Bagley is a mistake? Or should be there instead of WCS?

Young fellas talked a lot crap last game. Gotta bring extra juice in a game like this. The Jazz played like an angry, veteran team. Took the kiddies to the woodshed.

Good to see the young guys get some minutes but there is no doubt, Mason, JJ, Giles, and Bagley in crunch is going to be a youth auto-loss almost every game. I'm surprised he stuck with them for as long as he did. Young players like that at best will only give you as much as they give up.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Good to see the young guys get some minutes but there is no doubt, Mason, JJ, Giles, and Bagley in crunch is going to be a youth auto-loss almost every game. I'm surprised he stuck with them for as long as he did. Young players like that at best will only give you as much as they give up.
Bagley and Giles did well. JJ getting beat by Burks every play and Frank giving us absolutely nothing from the back up PG spot killed any chance to get back into the game.