[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Saturday, Nov. 24 - 5:30 PT (title changed)

It was clearly designed for the O board and almost worked. Have to give Joeger credit for that. It was either going to Fox or Buddy and either one sending it over the iron meant Bagley with a put back. It's just a shame the ball got lodged in there.
I don’t think that was a design at all imo. I think buddy was going for the layup

justin jackson just standing around on the rebound basically a zero as always.

this was a perfect example of some of the short comings of this team and coach. not sure why in the hell bogdan wasn't in. terrible coach
jackson was in the game for what purpose? please trade this clown soon.
and the worst in my opinion is WCS once again NO BLOCKS! just doesn't even sort protect the rim just soft as hell. yes he played better defense near the end. but why not play rim defense at any other point in the game? his blocking, rebounding and defense are really awful. he figured it out this year on offense. Im officially not down keeping him unless he starts getting mean and nasty on defense. I'm over his rim running dunks that are all set up by fox and Bogdan.

what a missed opportunity

until one of the bigs other than MB actually contests shots and boards we are gonna keep getting these L's

2nd chance points are out of control.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
justin jackson just standing around on the rebound basically a zero as always.

this was a perfect example of some of the short comings of this team and coach. not sure why in the hell bogdan wasn't in. terrible coach
jackson was in the game for what purpose? please trade this clown soon.
and the worst in my opinion is WCS once again NO BLOCKS! just doesn't even sort protect the rim just soft as hell. yes he played better defense near the end. but why not play rim defense at any other point in the game? his blocking, rebounding and defense are really awful. he figured it out this year on offense. Im officially not down keeping him unless he starts getting mean and nasty on defense. I'm over his rim running dunks that are all set up by fox and Bogdan.

what a missed opportunity

until one of the bigs other than MB actually contests shots and boards we are gonna keep getting these L's

2nd chance points are out of control.
I get that you are a huge fan of blocks but Willie has been one of the best perimeter defending bigs in the league.

Will be very interesting to see how we respond to this loss. This is a damn tough loss to take. Had the game in hand, and our most glaring problem all season long was the reason we lost it.