[Game] Kings v. Jazz - Wednesday, Nov. 21 - 6 PT

it's too bad you never know what Bjelica the Kings will get on a game to game basis
That’s why the Kings should make it a point to give him a couple opportunities to create early. His bad games are really when they have him trying to get separation off the ball and cut like a sharpshooter small forward, similar to how Minnesota used him. I think Bjeli has more point forward tendencies and think he should get a few possessions like that and then look to spot shoot the rest of the time.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I'm seeing the star power of Fox giving this team added confidence. When Fox made that fast break dunk Bogs mouth was wide open. If his team mates didn't know how good Fox really was, they do now.

Another very good game for WCS.

Shump has been making big plays for this team, both defensively and offensively.

Bogs got it together in the second half.

Bjelica has guts.

Bagley continues to show star power.

The Kings were making an effort in this game to pass to the big guys running the court, but just couldn't convert except for maybe one time. In time, they will convert those plays and the fast break offense will take off like a supersonic jet.

And last, but not least, the refs were absolutely terrible in this game. The Kings were 15 points better than the Jazz. As Christie said, the Kings are just a better team. Fox was fouled at least five times where it wasn't called. One of these days these refs are finally going to wake up and he's going to the line like he should.

Last year I went to the Jazz vs Kings game in Sac. First (and only) time I got to go to the new stadium. Kings got SMASHED and it was a huge bummer.

Watching the kings get the W and having fox look like the better pick over Mitchel really helped heal the wound for me!

Coach Joerger got upset at Troy Williams for taking some quick threes a couple games ago . I still agree with you.
Koz and Ham on the FB show both just said they'd prefer Williams over Jackson too. I just don't get it. He's the worst defender on this team and misses open 3's

Koz and Ham on the FB show both just said they'd prefer Williams over Jackson too. I just don't get it. He's the worst defender on this team and misses open 3's
I think the fact that JJ was a pretty high draft pick last year has a lot to do with it. Way more invested in him than Williams. They are going to give him more time.