[Game] Kings v. Jazz - Wednesday, Nov. 21 - 6 PT

I can see us winning 3 out of the next 5 games to bring us up to 13-10. Since we seem to have chemistry now DON'T MESS IT UP WITH TRADES PLEASE! Give it a year to see who gels the most then build around that (even if it's 8 players who play well together). Keep the people that gel and build around them.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Donovan is really freaking good but his huge outburst in the second half reminded me of that time where Reke absolutely blasted the Spurs in the fourth quarter to bring us back from twenty points down and we still lost by a bunch.

The refs have become a significant problem for us. They aren't calling it fairly most of the time but tonight was exceptional. They absolutely swallowed their whistles to our detriment and let Rudy Gobert hold our players at least 10 times and let him get away with such obvious moving screens that a blind man could see it.

If I'm the Kings I'm sending video evidence to the league office. Horrible officiating and incredibly one sided.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The refs have become a significant problem for us. They aren't calling it fairly most of the time but tonight was exceptional. They absolutely swallowed their whistles to our detriment and let Rudy Gobert hold our players at least 10 times and let him get away with such obvious moving screens that a blind man could see it.

If I'm the Kings I'm sending video evidence to the league office. Horrible officiating and incredibly one sided.
In all honesty there's a chance they're calling more fouls on us because they need a chance to catch their breath with the pace we're playing.

In all honesty there's a chance they're calling more fouls on us because they need a chance to catch their breath with the pace we're playing.
I realize that's a joke but a foul is a foul. I'm pissed off that they can't just call it evenly. Rudy Gobert gets away with too much. You can't use your hands when setting a pick and you certainly can't spin in place 12 times during the same pick and then take 4 steps while still holding up our player. **** that. He did it like 3 times while the cameras were on him God knows how often he actually did it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
De'Aaron Fox's gains in terms of vision and playmaking are much more impressive to me than his uptick in scoring and FT rate.

I always thought he could be a 20+ ppg lead guard. I did NOT expect him to be able to run a team at an elite level, but that's exactly what he's doing.
goes to show you how far a player can go with good baskeball IQ AND talent and not just talent alone