So here we are... Melo?

Melo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With JJ being inconsistent should we try to pursue Carmelo or do you think that is carrer is basically over? (maybe he's the old star caliber vet that we need to clinch a playoff berth this year?)
And do you think that we are enough appeling or that he will choose other options on the table?

Hey, why don't we get Dr. J? He'd really help at the small forward position -- he's a great player. And why don't we see if we can get Bill Russell -- great defensive center.

Oh? You say they're too old now?

Doesnt fit in with our strong culture so i am doubtful we explore this.

By all accounts he was a consummate professional in Houston and Vlade always surprises me so who knows.

I wanted Crawford here for his instant offense when he was unsigned as we need a vet to lead the scoring push off the bench for our playoff run. Melo would serve that purpose somewhat but at a lessor level and would bring all his baggage to Sac. No for me, we would be hoping for too much and melos history speaks for itself. We dont need to reach like that.

He needs to join a team who needs a tank commander and instant offense. As much is clear about Melo, he doesnt adapt to any style of offense.

With JJ being inconsistent should we try to pursue Carmelo or do you think that is carrer is basically over? (maybe he's the old star caliber vet that we need to clinch a playoff berth this year?)
And do you think that we are enough appeling or that he will choose other options on the table?
Why are you making us Italians look dumb asking this?!?!?

Melo is literally the last player on earth I would want in a Kings jersey. The very last. It makes me sick just to think about it.

Why are you making us Italians look dumb asking this?!?!?

Melo is literally the last player on earth I would want in a Kings jersey. The very last. It makes me sick just to think about it.
Chill out dai, non sono new entry solo sul forum, lo sono anche nel seguire la lega... Evidentemente Melo fa cacare

While culture wise it would never work in Utah imo the Jazz right now could use Melo, they successfully Incorporated Iso Joe Johnson (granted Joe is a better passer) a few seasons ago and they need another guy who can somewhat create, also having Favors/Gobert to have his back would help him.

Didnt this topic come up during the offseason when he was bought out by the Hawks and the results were the same, adamantly NO? What would make anyone (looking at you OP) think to bring this back up? The Kings need Carmelo as much as I need a hole in the head.

Well, I guess the OP is just new to the game and doesn't know what kind of player Melo is today. Maybe he only knows Melo for the scorer he was at the beginning of his career. When he answered me in italian he wrote that he just started to follow the Kings and the NBA. Let's just assume it's a rookie mistake! ;)