The Official Kings WIN total Prediction thread 2018-19!

How many WINS for the Kings this season?

• Less than 10 Wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-15 Wins

• 16-20 Wins

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 21-25 Wins

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • 26-30 Wins

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • 31-35 Wins

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • 36-40 Wins

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 41-45 Wins

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 46-50 Wins

• 51 or more Wins

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21-25.

Could be worse if the rookies don't develop, take a step back or are injured.

Could be better if everyone marginally improves and/or one or two players take a big leap into stardom (think above 17+ PER). Key to watch is Fox (needs to show he's a starter...jump from 11ish PER to above 15 or cut bait), Giles (health, upside, efficiency) and Bagley (can he be efficient and help the team win games?). We'll need continued incremental development from Buddy, Bogi, Willie (consistency mainly) to support.

If Joerger makes it to this time next year I will be shocked.

But that's a "hope" number and not a confident "predictor" number. I'm just looking for "signs of progress" this season, which may or may not be reflected in the WIN total.

I picked 32 wins. I hate to predict another 50 loss season but bogdan's injury cuts out about four-to-six wins for me.

I think I speak for everyone on this board when I say that I hope I'm wrong.

I think the key unknown in all of this is the Improvement of the young players. How much can these guys improve over the course of the season? How much were they coasting in the preseason? How much better will the team look with some of the veterans playing and stabilizing the team? Will Vlade Divac and Company make any trades during the season?

Only 10 people out of the 72 voters had the Kings winning 40 or more games. If the Kings win 1 of the next 3 games, they will win 40 games for the first time in a LONG time. If they win 2/3 they will finish .500 for the first time in a long time. If they win all three they will have a winning record for the first time in a long time.

It is amazing to me that Bogdan has played less than 70 games. In addition, Harry and Marvin have played less than 60. Having all three of those guys for a full season with the rookies getting more development, in addition to Fox and company continuing to improve, why can't this team EASILY get 6 games better? I could see a 10 game improvement. I think they are 6 games better just from having everyone relatively healthy.