Rookie Watch

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Alexander has been the surprise for me out of all the rookies so far to be honest, we'll see if he can sustain his play in the regular season but he just plays under control and has a good feel for the game

Alexander has been the surprise for me out of all the rookies so far to be honest, we'll see if he can sustain his play in the regular season but he just plays under control and has a good feel for the game
I've been impressed with Miles Bridges as well. He just looks like one of those guys that will always have confidence and not shy away from the moment.

He may be better than Fox this year. He surprised me right out of the gate in SL. Was not expecting him to put up some of the best numbers of any rookie.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
While his shot has been as good as advertised, I was not expecting Jaren Jackson to start his NBA career as a defense adverse guy who rebounds like he doesn't know he's allowed to grab someone's missed shot.

Hes been faaaaaaaaar worse on defense than Bagley this preseason. Bit suprising for sure
JJJ has outstanding tools but he is very raw (and young) and was EXTREMELY foul prone last season, which looks to have been the case in the preseason too.

Harry is actually the only one who committed more fouls on the graphic, which is almost an accomplishment.