Preseason Kings vs. Maccabi Haifa Game Thread

I think everybody has played very well today. Very good game for Justin Jackson. I think we just need to gameplan to involve him a bit more in our offense. He's a very underrated passer and I've seen him do a good job to set up teammates. With young teams, passing is always going to be a challenge, but we've done a great job tonight

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Replace Frank Mason with Bogy and give some of Willie's minutes to Kosta and I'd be really happy with this as our rotation (assuming the JJ we see tonight is the guy we'll get).

If Buddy is better off the bench it will be interesting to see who is starting at SG. Who is guarding the SG. I wanted Yogi to get a look but maybe Mason has had a good camp

If Buddy is better off the bench it will be interesting to see who is starting at SG. Who is guarding the SG. I wanted Yogi to get a look but maybe Mason has had a good camp
They're way too undersized and short to guard SGs. Hear me out, what about Ben? As long as he can provide 3&D in his 15minutes to start, we should be ok.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I don't want to say that we're lucky to have drafted a dude who suffered two career-threatening knee injuries but dudes as talent as this guy don't just fall into your lap every day.
Saw someone make a Frank Gore comp. I love it and hope it happens.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If Giles never got injured he would be on the path to being an NBA superstar. As it is he still has multiple time all star potential.
I think the thing that's affected Harry the most (more than any athleticism lost after the injuries) is the general lack of basketball time. The man may physically be 20 but mentally he's a basketball 17 year old.

I think the thing that's affected Harry the most (more than any athleticism lost after the injuries) is the general lack of basketball time. The man may physically be 20 but mentally he's a basketball 17 year old.
That's my theory on why the Kings held Harry out last year. I think he was near 100% health, but his basketball skills were shaky. I'm glad they were patient in his development.