So I hate our jerseys....

Thought it would be fun to see if anyone on this site is any good at concept designs. I'm no pro, but here's is what I would like to see us wear (besides be a competitive basketball team):

kingsmock-Recovered2.jpg
kingsmock-Recovered3.jpg
kingsmock-Recovered6.jpg kingsmock-Recovered5.jpg

the checkerboard jerseys are dope. We really need to make that ours.

our jerseys dont set anything alight, i stick to the old school champion ones - black with the purple trim. Cant beat it

I actually really like our jerseys. Would love to see purple and black/ checkerboard brought back though. Preferably instead of our blue and red ones. Or just fix the blue and red ones the concept is good but the jersey design is just ugly.

The current black jerseys are really good. I can do without the purple ones and they need to get over the powder blue thing.
Hear! Hear! on the powder blue ones. Reminds me of all those horrible teams in the early days in Sacramento. Those aren't throwbacks, they're throw-ups.

It is good to have strong opinions.
I think the checkerboard pattern makes them look like rodeo clowns. You have to be good to wear unusual flashy uniforms.
When the Kings win 45 games then they get flashier.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Powder blue is not royal in anyway. I dont understand that concept and can't staaaand that lion ball logo
The powder blue jerseys were a mistake by the manufacturer that the team was stuck with. People who like them do so in part, I think, because of the nostalgia aspect. They might not be royal but they are an integral part of Kings history. As far as the lion ball logo goes, I love it. ;)

As far as your jerseys go, you need to correct the necklines to give a better idea of how the designs will look. I cannot think of any reason a team would go to a turtleneck concept - way too restrictive and hot.

The powder blue jerseys were a mistake by the manufacturer that the team was stuck with. People who like them do so in part, I think, because of the nostalgia aspect. They might not be royal but they are an integral part of Kings history. As far as the lion ball logo goes, I love it. ;)

As far as your jerseys go, you need to correct the necklines to give a better idea of how the designs will look. I cannot think of any reason a team would go to a turtleneck concept - way too restrictive and hot.

It looks like a turtle neck because I didn't space the logo and numbers right. Believe me, a turtleneck design was not my intention lol.