Wishful hindsight thinking....trade back draft night

Would you have done this trade?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
What could have been if we traded the #2 with orlando for Isaac and their 6th pick where we could have picked bamba. Love the long term 2 way potential of those 2. Be rough for few years as fox isaac and bamba improve their shooting, but after look out.

Was this trade on the table at draft time or is it just something you are thinking up?

I had Wendell Carter at #3 on my board so I would have done the trade and taken Carter with the 6th pick.

If Dallas would have offered me the #5 and the Heat's first round pick like they did to Atlanta, I would have taken that first rounder and picked Carter at #5 as well.

I see Isaac(who last season was a completely under-developed non factor who would’ve been labeled a bust by now if he was on the Kings) and Bamba(who is also completely raw) get the young, understandably raw, but high ceiling benefit from jaded Kings fans that aren’t afforded to our prospects.

Grass is always greener...
To be fair Isaac played 27 games last year

Was this trade on the table at draft time or is it just something you are thinking up?

I had Wendell Carter at #3 on my board so I would have done the trade and taken Carter with the 6th pick.

If Dallas would have offered me the #5 and the Heat's first round pick like they did to Atlanta, I would have taken that first rounder and picked Carter at #5 as well.
Carter has been the most impressive player so far of SL in my opinion. He showed everything in the first game.

Carter was my guy too at #4 and really only there because I believed in the lead scoring option potential of doncic bagley and ayton more.

Not surprising to see him beast. There just isn't anything he doesn't do well on the floor.

I would have traded back with Dallas or Orlando and taken Trae Young. Maybe get a player from Dallas or Orlando. Maybe even get more creative and put WCS or Fox in there to get a couple players and a Trae Young.

Orlando would never trade Isaac and the #6 for the #2, of course I'd do it, it's a stupendous rip-off in the Kings favor... A trade down for Bamba would've been ideal but it's water under the bridge now. whats done is done.