[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Seriously curious - why? Dropping all that cash on coffee??? Never touched the stuff and still haven't. I get up and going better than most people that drink it daily.
I drink coffee the old fashioned way. I make it myself. I don't drink it for energy though. It helps with a health issue for me.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Mitch Kupchak trades expiring Dwight Howard to the Nets for Mozgov who has 2 years on his terrible contract that Kupchak gave him. Kupchak must love Mozgov. Dwight Howard wearing out his welcome again.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Mitch Kupchak trades expiring Dwight Howard to the Nets for Mozgov who has 2 years on his terrible contract that Kupchak gave him. Kupchak must love Mozgov. Dwight Howard wearing out his welcome again.
looks like Kupchak will be cleaning house. Kemba Walker & Batum next?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That's the only thing that makes sense. In a vacuum, the trade is a clear win for the Nets.
Dwight, statistically had a all-star type of season last year with Charlotte but he may fall into that Melo & Kevin Love category of players putting up big numbers but not having much impact on the team winning

Dwight Howard joins his 6th team. Likely won’t be his last.

Officially a journeyman?

I remember when Chucky Brown being on his 9th NBA team was a big deal.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Dwight, statistically had a all-star type of season last year with Charlotte but he may fall into that Melo & Kevin Love category of players putting up big numbers but not having much impact on the team winning
Huh? You're talking strictly about the remainder of his career, right? Because one of those three guys led a team to the Finals.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Eh... I'd like some clarity as to how you're defining "big numbers" and "impact"? 'Cause there's no point in continuing this conversation, if we're working from different definitions.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Milwaukee has guaranteed Brandon Jennings' contract for next year. And Word On The Street™ is that they are also re-signing Ersan Ilyasova!

"Tobi and Bobi"? Fuhgeddaboutit! Gimme "Turk and Jerk" all day!