Pets Thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, while you try and figure it out (you probably need to reduce the size of the pic just a bit) I'll thank you for reintroducing this thread. It was always one of my favorites way back in the day. :)

What format are they in?
That’s the thing...it’s still the same standard format when you take a photo from iPhone. I went back and pulled some previous photos that I knew worked, and kept getting the same “file is too big” message. And yet when I posted a non iPhone photo recently, it worked. I promise you guys, I may be an idiot, but I’m not this big is an idiot lol. It may very well be the live mode feature

That’s the thing...it’s still the same standard format when you take a photo from iPhone. I went back and pulled some previous photos that I knew worked, and kept getting the same “file is too big” message. And yet when I posted a non iPhone photo recently, it worked. I promise you guys, I may be an idiot, but I’m not this big is an idiot lol. It may very well be the live mode feature
If you'd like me to help, feel free to email me the picture. I am, after all, a photographer and I'm sure I can fix it for ya... ;)

DA7455B3-1591-4AA9-9FDC-1F52BCF91F8C.jpeg

Ok so here is one photo of our puppy and daughter Emerson. Thanks so much to Double K for helping me.. just need to figure out the 2nd photo lol

Dude - I could have done that for you, and then merged the posts so that nobody would have known you didn't post them. :p (I could still do that part, BTW.)
LOL! I got to the point where I gave Double K the ok to just post them on my behalf. I am too ashamed to take credit for these uploaded pics ....but thank you VF
Btw the photo with the cat on the dog is the one I thought you’d really get a kick out of. One day, after months of confrontations, that just happpened....and has been happening on the regular since

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LOL! I got to the point where I gave Double K the ok to just post them on my behalf. I am too ashamed to take credit for these uploaded pics ....but thank you VF
Btw the photo with the cat on the dog is the one I thought you’d really get a kick out of. One day, after months of confrontations, that just happpened....and has been happening on the regular since
I have a soft spot in my heart for ginger cats, as shown my post above of "Ginger" in her favorite make-shift bed (the personal items bag they gave me when I got out of the hospital the last time). I LOVE the picture of your cat (and dog).

EDIT: I love the picture of Emerson and your puppy, too!