[EAST] Playoffs - Round 1

Who wins in the first round? (Pick 4 options)

• 1b. Wizards over Raptors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4b. Pacers over Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Eastern Conference
1 v 8 - Raptors v. Wizards
2 v 7 - Celtics v. Bucks
3 v 6 - 76ers v. Heat
4 v 5 - Cavaliers v. Pacers

dude12

Hall of Famer
Great game 1 between Bucks and Celtics.....Rozier crossed over a damn good defender in Bledsoe

Woh.....Middleton just drained a 3 to tie on an inbounds play with .5 remaining....catch and shoot in .5 That was an amazing shot

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Joel Embiid having a temper tantrum about not being able to play in the playoffs is simultaneously the most process thing ever and also maddening because if Boogie ever did something like that the media would be all over him while people are lapping up the antics because it's Embiid

Joel Embiid having a temper tantrum about not being able to play in the playoffs is simultaneously the most process thing ever and also maddening because if Boogie ever did something like that the media would be all over him while people are lapping up the antics because it's Embiid
Maybe I'm just too old school, but bitching and moaning to all of your "followers" on social media about being "babied" isn't exactly a sign of maturity.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
What definition of "passion or heart" are you working from? Washington played a great game tonight: Toronto is just playing on another level right now. I can't believe I'm actually entertaining the thought, but this* might be their year.

* - ... To get out of the East; let's not get crazy.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Washington did not play a great game. They were down by 20 most of the game and had to play catch up because they couldn't keep their man in front of them and leaving the Raptors players wide open from three and not gang rebounding when they were getting pounded on the glass. On top of that, this Washington team needs to get dismantled and I'd welcome anyone to come out of the East as long as it isn't Cleveland.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Washington shot 49 percent from the field, better than 45 percent from three, had 26 assists and only 9 turnovers. Perhaps I should have been more specific, and said they played a great game offensively.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
watching the Raptors yesterday had me thinking of all the bigs they can throw out there; Ibaka, Valanciunas, Poeltl, Siakam & Nogueira now that's a lot of size and they all played in the first two games, talk about big man depth.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Lebron is GOAT. I'm still confused on why the Cavs are struggling this much.. they added Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood, and George Hill. Those guys should be having huge impacts right now, but they aren't. I guess it could be playoff inexperience for Clarkson and Hood.
Clearly twenty-four games wasn't enough to flush the Kings out of Hill's bloodstream.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
George Hill fulfilling his 19 million dollar contract with a 20 minute, 6 point, 3 assist performance.

Vlade deserves some ire for doling out that contract in the first place but I don't think anyone could have imagined Hill disintegrating this fast.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the Cavs needed a performance like that from LeBron just to tie the series, they are in trouble unless Bron can duplicate that for four more games

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
"Hey Lebron, great game! You really might be the GOAT! By the way, Pop's wife died, how does that make you feel?"

That could've been handled better.
That said, according to what EJ just said, Allie asked him, in advance, if he wanted to say any words about it, before the camera started rolling. So, even though it seemed like the question came out of left field in real time, apparently he wasn't blindsided by it.

I guess it's possible that there's some cover up involved, but TNT usually gets it right, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So...Washington loses Bradley Beal with 4:50 left in an INCREDIBLE GAME over a "call" that should never been made. This is the playoffs, ref. LET THEM PLAY!!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I have to say once again, the East playoffs at least in round one have been a blast to watch for the most part. There will potentially be a game seven or two in there somehow someway.

Status
Not open for further replies.