[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Rockets waived Troy Williams. We should consider grabbing him with our roster spot opening.
I would not be opposed to that. Williams seems like a guy who is destined to bounce around a bit but has the potential to be a good rotation player. He does a lot of his best work, both with and without the ball moving along the baseline and you probably have to design your offensive spacing to take advantage of that, which may be a bit much to ask for a role player, but if you have a lineup where you can pull both bigs high (say WCS + Skal) then he might have some room to operate where he is best.

I would not be opposed to that. Williams seems like a guy who is destined to bounce around a bit but has the potential to be a good rotation player. He does a lot of his best work, both with and without the ball moving along the baseline and you probably have to design your offensive spacing to take advantage of that, which may be a bit much to ask for a role player, but if you have a lineup where you can pull both bigs high (say WCS + Skal) then he might have some room to operate where he is best.
Looks like the Rockets changed their mind, lol.

Weird

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/248973/Rockets-Reverse-Decision-To-Waive-Troy-Williams

Oh well

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The chicken tikka is naan-refundable‏ @okhanSTR 2h2 hours ago

Do you have eyes? Have you watched Marco Belinelli play basketball? Have you reported what you watched truthfully? Congrats! You have been blocked by Marco Belinelli
---------------------------------------------------
Looks like Marco is at it again, blocking Sixer fans who aren't ecstatic about his arrival there. Ah, the good old days when he was blocking Kings fans.

:p

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Looking at all those "deep draft" posts from last season led me to take a look back at some of the drafts from the previous twenty years. Which, in turn, led me to wonder... what the **** happened to Deron Williams?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Looking at all those "deep draft" posts from last season led me to take a look back at some of the drafts from the previous twenty years. Which, in turn, led me to wonder... what the **** happened to Deron Williams?
I remember when the big debate was who was the better player between he and Chris Paul.

In hindsight, forcing one of the best coaches in the history of the game to retire destroyed Deron's career.

I remember when the big debate was who was the better player between he and Chris Paul.

In hindsight, forcing one of the best coaches in the history of the game to retire destroyed Deron's career.
I think it had a lot more to do with his injury than it did with Jerry Sloan.

Status
Not open for further replies.