Malachi Richardson traded for Bruno Coboclo

Im fine with this. Faith restored. I always said id only be fine with tradeing young guys if it made more sense roster balance wise i.e. a SG in Malachi for a SF in Bruno. Papa was a swing and a miss. I doubt anyone will sign him. Kings can always pick him up next year on a 2 way contract (which may be the plan)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This thread is very confusing. I think those of you who posted comments about how angry you are because the Kings dumped Bruno need to amend your posts. :p

Im fine with this. Faith restored. I always said id only be fine with tradeing young guys if it made more sense roster balance wise i.e. a SG in Malachi for a SF in Bruno. Papa was a swing and a miss. I doubt anyone will sign him. Kings can always pick him up next year on a 2 way contract (which may be the plan)
I highly doubt Papa will be in the NBA even on a two year deal. Makes more sense for him in terms of basketball development and financially to play in Europe. I am sure he will find a European team that he can get minutes in and have a good career over there. He might get back to the NBA in his mid to late 20s if he really wants another shot at it.

This thread is very confusing. I think those of you who posted comments about how angry you are because the Kings dumped Bruno need to amend your posts. :p
I think a lot of the confusion and anger was due to a certain Sacramento Bee beat writer (cough, cough Jason Jones) reporting that Bruno was being waived for the George Hill salary dump.

I think most of the fans anger was warranted at that time. :eek:

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I think a lot of the confusion and anger was due to a certain Sacramento Bee beat writer (cough, cough Jason Jones) reporting that Bruno was being waived for the George Hill salary dump.

I think most of the fans anger was warranted at that time. :eek:

Yep. You have to realize the real time in all of this saw the Kings dump 3 players under 23 in one fell swoop while trading for Iman Shumpert and Joe Johnson. Rebuild you say!