TV - What's your passion (NON-sports)?

Hulu has it. But it requires a subscription to watch. And this is something I may want to go back and watch over and over and over again. The DVD might actually be worth the price...

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Too.
Many.
Decisions.
Don't worry I anticipated this and I'm here for you. Hulu is only $10 a month. Order it for a month and watch season 1, then cancel. Then watch season 2 on demand and it will stay on your DVR..by that time the price of season 1 will have gone down....or just order Hulu..it's actually worth it. Full disclosure I'm probably the wrong guy to give advice. I just purchased $60 worth of Fargo seasons when I could have just ordered Hulu and done what I suggested above

Don't worry I anticipated this and I'm here for you. Hulu is only $10 a month. Order it for a month and watch season 1, then cancel. Then watch season 2 on demand and it will stay on your DVR..by that time the price of season 1 will have gone down....or just order Hulu..it's actually worth it. Full disclosure I'm probably the wrong guy to give advice. I just purchased $60 worth of Fargo seasons when I could have just ordered Hulu and done what I suggested above
:);):p:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What’d did you think of last Tuesday’s? Love the show, but I generally don’t get emotional over it (unlike my wife lol)....the ending of the other nights however was pretty damn emotional.
So many questions were almost answered. Next week will be the seminal moment, however...I may have to grab an extra box of Kleenex.

The writing on this show is so damned good. I just worry about them being able to keep up the quality going forward.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hulu has it. But it requires a subscription to watch. And this is something I may want to go back and watch over and over and over again. The DVD might actually be worth the price...

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Too.
Many.
Decisions.
I've watched every episode at least twice. If you do get the DVD, I doubt if you'll regret it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So - watched the premiere episode of The Resident. Looks like a keeper. I've been a fan of Matt Czuchry since Gilmore Girls but didn't think he'd get a better role than Cary Agos on The Good Wife. If this first episode is any indication, however, he's due for another successful run.

His character reminds me a bit of House, but the ensemble nature of the program is reminiscent of ER or even St. Elsewhere.

So many questions were almost answered. Next week will be the seminal moment, however...I may have to grab an extra box of Kleenex.

The writing on this show is so damned good. I just worry about them being able to keep up the quality going forward.
It's going to be like this in our house

IMG_0839.GIF

I've watched every episode at least twice. If you do get the DVD, I doubt if you'll regret it.
I just ordered the DVD, and am waiting for e-mail or text confirmation to be able to pick it up from Walmart. I am excited to watch this show during my downtime. Hopefully, it serves as a great stress reliever outside of the upcoming job.

And, yes, I did just reward myself for getting the job. Yay me :)

I just ordered the DVD, and am waiting for e-mail or text confirmation to be able to pick it up from Walmart. I am excited to watch this show during my downtime. Hopefully, it serves as a great stress reliever outside of the upcoming job.

And, yes, I did just reward myself for getting the job. Yay me :)
So, Walmart didn't come through for me, in a very overly disappointing way. But Target did. Yay, Target!!!

So, Walmart didn't come through for me, in a very overly disappointing way. But Target did. Yay, Target!!!
You probably already ordered, but it appears you can watch season 1 directly on NBC's website (and maybe through their app too) if you have a tv provider. Didn't even know about this show, but I have PSVue so I'm gunna check it out.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Victoria on Masterpiece has me mesmerized. The attention to detail, such as furnishings, costuming, etc. is incredible.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I tuned into NBC after the game, to watch that episode of This is Us. It was one of the most emotional episodes of television I've ever watched, and I am never watching it again!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I tuned into NBC after the game, to watch that episode of This is Us. It was one of the most emotional episodes of television I've ever watched, and I am never watching it again!
If that episode alone doesn't garner every award possible next year, I will be greatly disappointed. INCREDIBLE acting, incredible writing and incredible direction. I think what struck me the most is some of the little but crucial details - like the candy bar - that will stick me for a very long time.

This has now become my ultimate "I don't care what's going on, I'm not missing this show" show.

If that episode alone doesn't garner every award possible next year, I will be greatly disappointed. INCREDIBLE acting, incredible writing and incredible direction. I think what struck me the most is some of the little but crucial details - like the candy bar - that will stick me for a very long time.

This has now become my ultimate "I don't care what's going on, I'm not missing this show" show.
It was DVRd and because the game ran long, it cut out with like 10 min remaining. Ended up buying the episode on Amazon to literally watch 10 minutes lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Based on the teaser in the schedule, it looks like it may be more of a summary recap than an actual new episode.
Well, I was wrong. Not a summary at all, but a fitting closure to one aspect...and a tease about another one opening in three weeks when the show comes back after the Olympics. This show has more layers than a good lasagna. :)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
So... that felt a little like a series finale. I suppose, if they come back for another season, that the focus will shift to Jacob, Cassandra and Ezekiel. I wonder if the tethering means that they'll have to find a new guardian, though?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I searched online and cannot find out if the show was renewed for a Season 5 or not. I tend to believe it will be, if for no other reason than I canot see why they'd bother to bring Noah Wylie back if they just intended to end the series. It seemed more than a renewal than anything else.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Maybe they brought him back for the same reason why they brought
Wentworth Miller back to Legends of Tomorrow: for a curtain call?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Since I have no idea what you're talking about in your second spoiler, it makes it kind of hard to respond. Guess we'll have to just wait and see.

Recently cut the cord and now I'm watching more scripted tv than I have in ages. Ain't that something.

Just started Altered Carbon last night and it seems pretty cool so far.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If you aren't watching Celebrity Big Brother, you're missing some of the best stuff to ever take place in the BB house.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Only if you give a whit about what happens in a BB house! ;)
With Metta World Peace and Omarosa in the house, it's "must see" TV, if only because you never know what either of them might say. Metta is truly a gentle soul. He's also not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. His current ally is a stuffed owl, but it's a close race between the owl and one of the remote cameras. :p

With Metta World Peace and Omarosa in the house, it's "must see" TV, if only because you never know what either of them might say. Metta is truly a gentle soul. He's also not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. His current ally is a stuffed owl, but it's a close race between the owl and one of the remote cameras. :p
For me the idea of watching Big Brother has the same appeal as watching paint dry.