[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Thursday, Jan. 11 - 7 PT

The off ball cutting for Buddy is much better tonight. They're working in some actual screen plays for him. Koufos had a nice one earlier and they are running some double screens for him. This and pick and roll is a good system to run with.

That needs to be a bigger part of the offense. We don't work enough to get Buddy good looks.
I think Buddy has an argument for being a top 10 shooter in the NBA right now. He's such a good shooter that I get surprised when he misses. Not sure why we never run plays for him though. Give him curls..set down screens to free him up at the corners. I think he could easily average 15ppg just based on his shooting ability.

The off ball cutting for Buddy is much better tonight. They're working in some actual screen plays for him. Koufos had a nice one earlier and they are running some double screens for him. This and pick and roll is a good system to run with.
Not enough IMO. A shooter like Buddy needs a lot more sets and scheme to get him looks than tonight

I think Buddy has an argument for being a top 10 shooter in the NBA right now. He's such a good shooter that I get surprised when he misses. Not sure why we never run plays for him though. Give him curls..set down screens to free him up at the corners. I think he could easily average 15ppg just based on his shooting ability.
Agreed. He needs to be getting 15 fga a game minimum.

Every second Fox plays with the starters is a stunt to his growth. He should be out there with the 2nd unite running up and down and moving the ball. Starters just stand around