[Game] Kings @ Nets-Wed Dec 20th-4:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hill, Randolph, WCS and KK played well tonight.

Mason & Temple had some bad stretches.

Was worried was going to take too long to put WCS & Randolph in, right when I screamed at the TV they came back.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I do solemnly swear to not be a Negative Nancy and ruin everyone's fun with griping if we win tonight.

The rebuild strategy thread has pretty much turned into a safe haven for us "lin" types, so I'll keep all my criticisms there.

Here's to the kids balling out tonight, win or lose! I think that's something we can all agree on!
I wish I'd seen this when you posted it. I sat here and enjoyed the game but didn't log on to KF. I wanted to but I was convinced today's thread would be more of the same.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am starting to think coach Joerger has a larger influence on games when the crowd is quiet. You clearly hear him barking.
I think the Kings can hear him regardless. I think it's the fans at home who get a glimpse into how animated he is almost all the time.

If we didn't have a pick this year I would be calling for the Kings to give Z-Bo a statue after his recent play, if Zac was a movie character he would be the Saw horror guy once you get into the chamber even if you somehow make it out you are never the same. Despite his horrendous D the impact he has on winning is pretty massive and cannot be understated. I give the vets in Hill/Z-Bo props I can't hate on people doing there job and doing it well (Hill only as of late), it's not there choice who plays. It sucks it comes at the expense of some of the young guys but again not there choice.

I guess joerger has given up developing the youth? Awesome. It'll be great watching us get the 8th pick because we won 35 games courtesy of Zach Randolph and George hill.
As many wins as the legendary Cousins/Gay pairing of a HOF player and a great 20ppg scorer.

another W courtesy of the good ol' vets...yay?
Had to go to the box score. Figured I'd see Zbo, Hill and the other vets with 35+ minutes.

I saw Zbo with 26, Hill with 34 (he did not play last night), bogie with 33, WCS with 30 and temple with 28. Jackson had 20 and Mason played 16.

Hield didn't play well and thus, didn't get his minutes tonight. Fox is injured.

Just because the vets are more productive with their minutes doesn't mean that Joerger is riding them.

Last edited:
Had to go to the box score. Figured I'd see Zbo, Hill and the other vets with 35+ minutes.

I saw Zbo with 26, Hill with 34 (he did not play last night), bogie with 33, WCS with 30 and temple with 28. Jackson had 20 and Mason played 16.

Heild didn't play well and thus, didn't get his minutes tonight. Fox is injured.

Just because the vets are more productive with their minutes doesn't mean that Joerger is riding them.
Hill played real well, and you're right about Fox being out. Mason was playing poorly too, so for us to have a shot tonight Hill had to play a lot of minutes.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Hield didn't play well and thus, didn't get his minutes tonight. Fox is injured.

you sure about that? the minutes don't matter much when you look at the plays run.

Didn’t watch it but a win. Things are working better for us. I’ll be at Saturday’s Game against the Spurs. A real toughie. We. Are lucky to have the vets to help us through a time when we have so many apprentices. A struggle for all including us fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.