[Game] Kings v. Bucks - Tuesday, Nov. 28 - 7 PT

Boy would I sure love to see the Kings utilize the system Kidd uses with his team. 4 and 5 out pick and roll sets that open up the whole floor.

Man the amount of misses we had this quarter mixed with unforced turnovers was really really hard to watch. I don't think the Bucks are the type of squad we matchup THAT poorly with.

Kings just don't have energy against a team that's really long and get deflections everywhere.
I don't think it's about energy. Their energy is frenetic and unfocused and even though most of them didn't play much last night, they obviously don't have anything in their legs. Can't finish and can't make free throws.

Fox needs to be aware when he drives. I think I can count on one hand the times I have seen him dish and drive.
With the Kings offensive sets that's pretty much his only option. He drives while sometimes Willie and Zach are in there looking for position. He made a nice drop off to Randolph on one of the drives but my goodness, lets see some dang space out there. The drive and dish doesn't mean you crowd the paint like that. It only gives your driver one side of the hoop to work with and a small window on that side of the key to operate.

Man the amount of misses we had this quarter mixed with unforced turnovers was really really hard to watch. I don't think the Bucks are the type of squad we matchup THAT poorly with.
The Only issue is the Bucks are infinitely more talented starting 5. Bledsoe is healthy, No one can stop Giannis, and their starting 5 is better than ours top to bottom.
Kings have a better bench, but if the Kings bench shoots 5-20, they have no shot.

The Only issue is the Bucks are infinitely more talented starting 5. Bledsoe is healthy, No one can stop Giannis, and their starting 5 is better than ours top to bottom.
Kings have a better bench, but if the Kings bench shoots 5-20, they have no shot.
It wasn't the starters that got smoked. It was the second unit. Most of the initial damage was done with giannis on the bench.

The Kings do not have the better bench tonight.

They should, the majority of the Kings talent pool is coming off of it's bench.

There are two things you will never see anyone say is the key to winning anything in the NBA a) We dominate the offensive boards, and b) our bench will overcome all. :D

It wasn't the starters that got smoked. It was the second unit. Most of the initial damage was done with giannis on the bench.

The Kings do not have the better bench tonight.
They played pretty close for the most part, then the Bucks really started stacking their defense right in the corners and under the rim, where the Kings look to post their bigs and curl their guards off screens. Once again, largely a smart coaching move on the other side.

Man Joerger offense is so so hard to watch. Skal and Zbo are not this good to sacrifice everyone else's effectiveness.

Zbo is a huge negative on defense so just a bad formula in many ways. Doesn't help Hill does nothing..

I mean, you have to try to score only 11 points a quarter this often... You have a much better chance just asking one guy to take 20 shots and hope for the best.. Offense is just that bad. So ugly and slow. If it's this hard you have to just give up on the system already.

THERE'S NO SPACING.

Joerger we don't have Michael Jordan, fix your offense dude. No one can score in this abysmal system
I mean we are playing god awful. This definitely isn't all on Joerger tonight. Same system last night and we beat the Dubs... We just look uninterested in playing tonight outside of a few guys. It's rough.

I mean we are playing god awful. This definitely isn't all on Joerger tonight. Same system last night and we beat the Dubs... We just look uninterested in playing tonight outside of a few guys. It's rough.
Getting your back side handed to you has a way of making you look uninterested. I thought the effort was there early, but now they are playing defeated.