[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Monday, 11/27 - 7:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I can tell I'm in complete KINGS FAN mode when I'm watching the replay of the game and STILL holding my breath and crossing my fingers in the last 1:02 of the game.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

GO KINGS!

If you don't like this, BITE ME!

...Oh wait. This last one might be a little over the top, but I don't care. I absolutely LOVE what I'm seeing from our young Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It has been a very long time since I sat and watched an entire game on rebroadcast. This was so much fun. Bogs' interview after the game just elevated my respect for him. He praises his teammates, he talks about getting better, and he wants to go celebrate with his team. Also LOVED that Garrett Temple stayed on the court while Kayte talked to Bogs so they could walk into the tunnel together.

Take it from me, fellow Kings fans. We have something incredibly special starting to build. Enjoy every single step along the journey.

It has been a very long time since I sat and watched an entire game on rebroadcast. This was so much fun. Bogs' interview after the game just elevated my respect for him. He praises his teammates, he talks about getting better, and he wants to go celebrate with his team. Also LOVED that Garrett Temple stayed on the court while Kayte talked to Bogs so they could walk into the tunnel together.

Take it from me, fellow Kings fans. We have something incredibly special starting to build. Enjoy every single step along the journey.
Rings. Wait.......did I just "hear" myself say "rings"???????? :p

Yep, I thought that was really cool too. You can tell this team really gets along. Look at what happens when somebody falls down after a whistle. There are always a couple of teammates rushing over there to help. Even Vince when over once to pick Mason up off the floor. I thought that was awesome.

Never underestimate the power of cohesiveness. We had it BIG TIME back in the glory years and that was one of the major reasons we were so good.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I can tell I'm in complete KINGS FAN mode when I'm watching the replay of the game and STILL holding my breath and crossing my fingers in the last 1:02 of the game.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

GO KINGS!

If you don't like this, BITE ME!

...Oh wait. This last one might be a little over the top, but I don't care. I absolutely LOVE what I'm seeing from our young Kings.
I'm going to keep this game on the DVR for a long time. :)

Yeah, we're working on that. Honest criticism is one thing. Troll-like negativity, however, is another. We've done purges around here before and if we have to do so again, we will.

View attachment 7007
“Troll-like negativity” I guess is subjective. If your referring to individuals who just come to the forum to provocate, spew inanity, disrespect others etc, I haven’t seen many, but I’d agree that would probably be within your realm. If your referring to individuals who more or less express themselves by pointing out what afflicts the team, and threatening them with a ban because that’s not your cup of tea, that wouldn’t be good for you as someone who even should be a mod.

I hope those people express themselves as they see fit and ignore you

I didn’t see much negativity in this thread. The negativity is generally a reaction to the team.

99% of the negativity I’ve seen could be considered to be on objective truth, or that an outsider might agree with

The things I’ve been negative about recently.. Fox being subpar the last few weeks, WCS looking like a bust earlier, Hill..

I’d love to not be negative. I don’t search for things to be. I call a spade a spade, and will continue to do so

The amount of complaints on Carter is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. He does so much right it feels like he holds the team together as a sort of glue. Always makes the right pass and knows how to keep it in control. He can still accelerate off a pick and into the paint as good as anyone on the team, it's impressive. Also, we actually haven't won a game yet when he sits. Take what you want from that, we came back and took a lead when he was in.

Also impressed by Mason. I knew he was solid but he's quickly looking like a permanent rotation player.

Bogs and WCS looking good was also good to see. WCS finally putting that effort in.

A positive I want to add is that when the starting lineup was changed to start Hill at SG and Fox at PG and Mason at backup PG the team has played significantly better. A big and positive change. Hill’s value has been shown, Fox is getting better usage and Mason’s value and maturity has appeared.

The negativity about Zbo, Carter, Koufos, Hill, Joerger and Divak has started to mellow.

If we ever lose again. There will be negativity, of course. This board. Was built on that. Carry on, folks. Go Kings.

The amount of complaints on Carter is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. He does so much right it feels like he holds the team together as a sort of glue. Always makes the right pass and knows how to keep it in control. He can still accelerate off a pick and into the paint as good as anyone on the team, it's impressive. Also, we actually haven't won a game yet when he sits. Take what you want from that, we came back and took a lead when he was in.
This is what Joerger basically said in his post-game comments. He said the younger players don't know how to defend some of the offensive sets of the other team and Carter is out there communicating the defensive positioning. He was the glue for that group that made the run.

A positive I want to add is that when the starting lineup was changed to start Hill at SG and Fox at PG and Mason at backup PG the team has played significantly better. A big and positive change. Hill’s value has been shown, Fox is getting better usage and Mason’s value and maturity has appeared.

The negativity about Zbo, Carter, Koufos, Hill, Joerger and Divak has started to mellow.

If we ever lose again. There will be negativity, of course. This board. Was built on that. Carry on, folks. Go Kings.
Most people, myself included, weren't hanging on wins and losses at all. I think most level headed Kings fans knew going into the season that there weren't going to be very many wins. It was just the way the games were being managed that were getting to a lot of us. If Fox is missing shots or the young guys are turning the ball over or whatever it may be that leads to losses, that's all part of the rebuild. We just wanted these guys placed in the right system to develop their skills. Lately the rigid system that seemed to be in place early on has been loosening up and these guys have been playing more to their strengths. If they lost the Lakers game by a few or last nights game, I still would have been pleased with the development of the players.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
“Troll-like negativity” I guess is subjective. If your referring to individuals who just come to the forum to provocate, spew inanity, disrespect others etc, I haven’t seen many, but I’d agree that would probably be within your realm. If your referring to individuals who more or less express themselves by pointing out what afflicts the team, and threatening them with a ban because that’s not your cup of tea, that wouldn’t be good for you as someone who even should be a mod.

I hope those people express themselves as they see fit and ignore you

I didn’t see much negativity in this thread. The negativity is generally a reaction to the team.
Oh please. I've been a mod here since 2001. If that's how I operated, there'd only be about 4 people left.