KingsFans Fantasy Basketball - Entries closed

Hi folks... Just wanted to let you know that Kingsfans has a fantasy basketball league that has been running for 17 years.

This year we could use a few more teams. The main thread is in our Fantasy Games section:

(Need more players) KingsFans "Official" Fantasy Basketball 2017-18

If you're interested in being a part of KingsFans history, or want bragging rights on the forum, or if you just want to try Fantasy Basketball among your friends here, let me know and I'll send you a link to join the league!

The draft is early this year because the league starts early this year. You don't have to make the draft to play in the league, many don't (including me). But I do need to know by the end of the week if you're interested.

Thanks!

C'mon folks!

A few years ago we had four active fantasy leagues on this site. Now we're down to one that has only six participants.

Don't let the tradition die!

Draft is tomorrow! (But you don't have to make the draft to play or win.) To encourage folks to join, here's the link:

<link redacted>

Just do it!

(Note: If we end up with an odd number before draft time, I might drop the last person to sign up.)

Last edited:
Great!

I'll leave it open for about 3 more hours. If we can get two more participants that would be great. If not, I'll lock the teams as they are and we'll just have a bit of a down year with only 8 teams.