Trip down memory lane

View attachment 6786 So i'm back at my mom's house going through some of my old stuff, and stumble upon this; a ticket to the last playoff game the Kings won. Hard to believe it has been 11 years. Anyone else have memories to share?
I was in month 11 of 13 months I lived in South Texas temporarily for work in 2005-2006. People don't realize how much notoriety our playoff run gave Sacramento--as soon as people found out where I was from, I was constantly engaged in basketball talk (also San Antonio fans are fun and knowledgeable to talk to).

View attachment 6786 So i'm back at my mom's house going through some of my old stuff, and stumble upon this; a ticket to the last playoff game the Kings won. Hard to believe it has been 11 years. Anyone else have memories to share?
Playoffs 1994, Game 3 at Arco Arena after Rock, Spudd, L-train, Animal Smith, Hurley, Brian Grant and crew managed to already steal one in Seattle. I will never forget the atmosphere. It was electric. Twenty minutes before the players were even announced the entire arena was packed; everyone standing up and screaming maniacally! The energy seemed to take on a life of its own. I have never experienced anything like that since. Not even close.

Playoffs 1994, Game 3 at Arco Arena after Rock, Spudd, L-train, Animal Smith, Hurley, Brian Grant and crew managed to already steal one in Seattle. I will never forget the atmosphere. It was electric. Twenty minutes before the players were even announced the entire arena was packed; everyone standing up and screaming maniacally! The energy seemed to take on a life of its own. I have never experienced anything like that since. Not even close.
I was there too, and it was hands down the loudest I ever heard it in the old barn. The game was April 30, 1996

I was there too (and it was amazing), but I'm pretty sure half of those guys were not, and it was a few years later. Lol. I dont think Spud or Hurley were around. The point guard was Tyus Edny. And I think L-Train was playing limited minutes off the bench by this time. This was definitely Rock, Owens, Grant, OP, Edney, and ROONY!

I was there too (and it was amazing), but I'm pretty sure half of those guys were not, and it was a few years later. Lol. I dont think Spud or Hurley were around. The point guard was Tyus Edny. And I think L-Train was playing limited minutes off the bench by this time. This was definitely Rock, Owens, Grant, OP, Edney, and ROONY!
That's the starting 5. In addition to Marciulionis the other 2 subs were Michael Smith and Lionel Simmons.

Link to box score