[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 4/12/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Do you want the Kings to tank tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
must lose game

If we win (and NO loses) we are coin toss away to lose at least one pick with 17.3% probability!
That is a real chance!

let kids go to the beach with Joerger, and allow KK, Temple, Tolliver, Afflalo, Lawson, Collison, Evans and Gallaway to close the season (after the prep talk by Vlade of course)

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
So if we do lose what do our percentages look like?

And this is a must win for the Clips, right? Plus they're going to be PISSED about last time. I can see Paul single-handedly willing them to a win with actual skill and plays, not flopping and crying like usual.

The Kings' Very Last Game!

Think you know how it ends?

A fan has got to do
what a fan ha
s got to do...
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for last game of the season:
On the road vs the Clippers, Wed. 4/12, 7:30pm

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (In 6.5 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.
Prediction Game Stats:
Grading
Bla bla... ( View attachment 5791 )

Prediction Rules
Yada yada... ( View attachment 6251 )
List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction rookies... :D
It's never too late to start...
@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie

So if we do lose what do our percentages look like?

And this is a must win for the Clips, right? Plus they're going to be PISSED about last time. I can see Paul single-handedly willing them to a win with actual skill and plays, not flopping and crying like usual.
4% that we lose Pels pick and miniscule chance (0.1%) that we lose pick due to two teams jumping ahead of us.

Otherwise, coin toss for 8-9

Was ambivalent about the whole thing but now I kinda want the Kings to blow out the Clippers just to leave a bad taste in the mouth of everyone calling for a full-on tank job all offseason.
nose, spite, face...
This is like wanting for Kings to lose their pick to leave a bad taste in the mouth of everyone who was ignoring danger of not-tanking (while everyone around us tanked).

SLAB

Hall of Famer
4% that we lose Pels pick and miniscule chance (0.1%) that we lose pick due to two teams jumping ahead of us.

Otherwise, coin toss for 8-9
Okay, I can live with those odds. Im all aboard the tank train tonight. Moreso than usual.

I hope the Kings win just to hurt the Clippers and leave the Staples crowd angry and frustrated.
It would leave a lot of the fanbase frustrated to open up the percentages of losing our picks

For me let's see the young players compete and play well

As much as this management/coaching staff have turned their heads at the prospect of the picks I fully expect a complete tank lineup tonigt

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
If the Clippers lose they move all the way down from the 4 seed to the 5 seed. I think they'll survive. I'm not in the mood to argue about this though. It's an ideological issue for me not a personal one and I've more than said enough to get my point of view across already. I'll be at the game and I plan to have a fun time no matter what happens. Just waiting for this season to be over at this point.... I'm still not sure how we manage to take so many different circuitous paths that always end up in the same place, but here we are. In the long run I think the story of the Sacramento Kings could sit comfortably on the same shelf as any Samuel Beckett masterpiece. :)

And, in my view, those guys are the heart of our chance to win. In other words we can't tank any better than that. Go Kings and let the chips fall wherever they may. We will have a first round pick and maybe even a couple of second picks. We shall overcome. Young-en', kick ass!
completely opposite.

I would rather see veterans line up with all kids out than the other way around.
Vets know how to lose and even with most of them heading to the free agency this loss will not hurt them at all because they are known quantities.

Playing kids brings not only problem that you do not want to teach them how to lose, but also unpredictability that some of them can go off this game and win it.