[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 2/4/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What's to say that hasn't already been said?

I hate having GSW in our house, especially our new house. Their fans are jerks and, even watching from home, seeing all the Warriors jerseys and listening to Grant and Jerry fawn over them makes me ill.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#TheWarriorsSuck

The mighty NBA-leading GSW are in G1C tonight...

A Back-to-Back game, vs the league's best
with 3-4 major cogs missing in our roster...
...That's a sure W in #Kangz world :confused:;):)

Have a different prediction? Don't keep it to yourself!
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game number 51:
At G1C vs the Warriors, Saturday 2/4, 7:30PM

A reminder to some of you, regulars: List of all predictors so far this season: And to you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start...
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @Capt. Factorial, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
Predictions are accepted HERE untill tip-off (in about 8 3 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game results:
Last game's summary:

Current leaderboard:
upload_2017-2-5_0-12-2.png

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Tough call. I want to watch because a part of me hopes for the miracle but the other part of me knows I'll be almost as mad as I used to get when we played the team from LA and their fans ruined the whole experience.

Follow your heart. :)

Watching Collison slog through the motions has been tough to take, and I've went from thinking of him as a long term underrated option to not wanting to see him play. The off court stuff really took a toll, and his impact on games rivals some of the other uninspiring vets on this team that have us in this quagmire

I'm for getting a look at Lawson as the starting PG, but that may not come about

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the Boogie stopper is back! should make for another frustrating night for the Boogie Monster. Lose with dignity or lose with no desire

How to win tonight being 15 pt underdog at home? Let's face it something different than same 'ol, same 'ol with current depleted Kings roster against fully loaded Ws.

How about playing zone entire game (although not sure Joerger runs it in team practices) or switch in and out to keep Ws offense off balance - if at all possible:confused:

I'd suggest 3-2 or some hybrid zone. That way 3pt line saturated D or at least attempted. To maybe force more flow inside where Kings bigs - Boogie, WCS, Koufos can hopefully present some problems - blocks, strips, turnovers. The obligatory - GO KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The broadcast starts...right along with the toadying of the broadcast team. I may end up watching the Warriors broadcast. They seem to be a little less fascinated with their team than ours. :mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am going to hurl up my spleen before the game even starts. Seeing Warriors jerseys in Kings Row makes me so disgusted.

And I don't care that we used to invade Oracle to the point it was called Arco West. They deserved it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Collison, Afflalo, Barnes, Cousins. Koufos...

Yeah, that's a starting lineup to strike fear into the heart of the Golden State Warriors.

(I'll apologize right now for my upcoming attitude...hatred and frustration breed sarcasm in the land of VF21.)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Koz keeps acting like this is some kind of friendly rivalry. Maybe it's because he worked in the Bay Area for several years. There is nothing FRIENDLY about this game tonight.

And now let's worship one of the GSW broadcasters. WTF is wrong with this picture?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Koz likes the dual team shirts. Doug says they were most likely Kings fans first and then became Warriors fans. James Ham just shakes his head no.

Chants of "Warriors" behind Koz and Doug. This is gonna be a horrible night.

Koz keeps acting like this is some kind of friendly rivalry. Maybe it's because he worked in the Bay Area for several years. There is nothing FRIENDLY about this game tonight.

And now let's worship one of the GSW broadcasters. WTF is wrong with this picture?
There ain't no rivalry either

Koz likes the dual team shirts. Doug says they were most likely Kings fans first and then became Warriors fans. James Ham just shakes his head no.

Chants of "Warriors" behind Koz and Doug. This is gonna be a horrible night.
Glad I sold my tickets for tonight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glad I sold my tickets for tonight.
I cannot imagine being in G1C right now. I only went to one Lakers game in Arco because of the obnoxious fans. I have no doubt this would be a lot worse. At least the Lakers fans always left early.

Status
Not open for further replies.