Cousins won't face ANY charges in NY altercation

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18586503/demarcus-cousins-prosecuted-nightclub-incident

The Sacramento Bee reported last week that Barnes is expected to turn himself in to the New York Police Department to face his misdemeanor charges, but the newspaper said it was unclear whether that would happen during Sacramento's current eight-game road trip.
That's not entirely true. What was reported was that "according to sources" in law enforcement, Barnes was expected..blah, blah, blah. There has been no word from Barnes, his lawyer, etc.

One more thing? I posted the link in the OP. The first sentence in my post is a hyperlink. :)

That's not entirely true. What was reported was that "according to sources" in law enforcement, Barnes was expected..blah, blah, blah. There has been no word from Barnes, his lawyer, etc.

One more thing? I posted the link in the OP. The first sentence in my post is a hyperlink. :)
I took that quote from the article. I didn't see the hyperlink, my bad.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I took that quote from the article. I didn't see the hyperlink, my bad.
No problem on the hyperlink. I generally bold them but forgot this time. I was kind of anxious to get this posted since it's an important bit of info for Kings fans. :)

Yeah, that's the biggest oversight IMO in the forum software.

I try to remember to go back and underline and make my hyperlinks bold and/or blue to make them more noticeable on here.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Yeah, that's the biggest oversight IMO in the forum software.

I try to remember to go back and underline and make my hyperlinks bold and/or blue to make them more noticeable on here.
I just paste the link so folks can see the source before they click without having to hover over the link. Which isn't bad with a mouse on a computer but not sure about tablets/cell phones. I don't like hiding the sources so much.